ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ.

Dear Mr.Right

You know, Angie is a cool girl, her energy is amazing and she seems genuine. But man I hope I never get the type of dick that she's gotten that has made her so crazy. Whoever this guy is, he must be working with something dangerous because that girl is losing her mind.

"Hello?" I answered as I placed another article of Yamirs clothing in the dirty clothes basket

"Hey," Angie greeted sadly, "you busy?"

"Nah I'm at a friends house right now, what's up?" I questioned.

"Did you get my text this morning?" She then followed up.

"Oh yeah I did! I thought I responded—didn't I?" I lied, I knew I didn't respond I just didn't know how to.

"you didn't , it's okay though—I think I know what I need to do." She sighed.

"well what's that?" I questioned, placing the hoodie on a hanger.

"well I would show up to his place so we can talk in person, but I don't know where he lives so—"

"wait you don't, well how did you guys y'know—do the do?" I asked genuinely.

"It was always my place.."she mumbled, "....or a car."

oh wow, damn.

"yeah he has this thing about bringing people into his personal life—guess I just never made the cut." She added with a sigh.

"Angie I'm gonna be real, this guy sounds like an asshole." I said blatantly as I threw a pair of socks into the dirty clothes hamper.

"—you shouldn't be so hung up on someone like that, there's someone out there that's gonna love you unconditionally." I told her.

"He's really not an asshole though, he's just private—and I respect that. I feel like things would be better if we talked in person you know?" She explained.

Man this girl was a lost cause, completely dickamatized—just could not be me.

I shook my head at my own thoughts as I began to meticulously spread the comforter across the bed.

"I'm not sure about that Angie, I feel like he made himself clear the last time you guys talked—if you keep pursuing him then you're really just gonna look a bit crazy, I'm sorry if that sounds rude but it's real." I told her.

"yeah you're right..." she mumbled sadly.

"what would you do if you were me?" She then added in question.