ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ • ғɪᴠᴇ

Dear Mr.Right

.......I think I found you.

You ever have one of those sleep sessions where you never wanna have to move? Like, it's just perfect, you're comfortable, you're not too hot or not too cold, and in some instances, you're next to somebody that makes your entire life better

I swear I felt all that this morning, the moment my eyes opened and I recalled where I was, a smile found its way to my lips.

That was the best sleep I've ever had, bar none.

It took me a couple of minutes of just laying comfortably before forcing my head off of Hayden's stomach and carefully unraveling myself without waking him.

As much as I wanted to lay there, I had to get more wood for the fireplace, so it was now or never.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face I went ahead and threw on my coat, snow boots, and other snow apparel before returning to the bedroom.

"where are you going?" Hayden questioned groggily as he spotted me, rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he sat up.

"All the wood burnt out from the fireplaces last night, I gotta go cut some more before it gets too cold," I explained, making my way back over to the bed.

"—-good morn', how do you feel?" I asked, leaning down to place a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm definitely sore, but it's not that bad." He responded, causing me to frown a bit.

Maybe I should've been more gentle, I was really trying to hold back. Towards the end, though I kinda just lost myself—I hope I didn't hurt him too badly.

"I'm sorry," I said genuinely, "I shouldn't have—"

"It's okay Yamir, it was amazing." He cut me off, smiling.

I broke out into a smile of my own as well but dropped my head as I felt my cheeks heat a little. I'm happy I made his first time special, that's a big deal honestly. I really wish I saved my virginity for him—even if we hadn't met back then.

Honestly, last night felt like losing my virginity all over again, I have never had sex like that.

"Happy birthday by the way, how does it feel to be an adult?" He cheesed.

"Thank you," I chuckle, "and it doesn't feel too different yet—we'll see if that changes."

"this is so exciting, we've gotta celebrate!" He continued.

"Didn't we do that last night?" I questioned, laughing lowly.

This time he was the one to blush and drop his head, allowing me to see all the love marks I'd placed on him.

"Aight, I really gotta go get this shit ready for the fireplace, it's supposed to snow really bad today," I told him, shaking my head.

"Oh wow—, should we head home early?" He asked in concern.