sᴇᴠᴇɴ.

Dear Mr.Right

You won't believe it, but I swear I made a new friend, like genuinely.her names Angie, she's literally so pretty like she looks straight out of a movie or something. anyways, we went out to a corner store for lunch the other day, had a fucking blast too. I really like her so far, here's hoping this friendship lasts! As far as Yamir, we've still been riding to school everyday, it's fun and it actually did help my sleep schedule. Don't get it twisted tho I still prefer to sleep in. Anyway, I guess I had a good week ;) <3

 Anyway, I guess I had a good week ;) <3

"Dad." I called out.

"Dad!" I repeated louder when I got no response.

"What?" He replied, his voice seeming to come from downstairs.

After I made my way down, I spotted him lounged on the couch with his feet propped up on the table.

"Can you drop me off at this football game?" I asked.

Immediately his face contorted in confusion, "you want to go to a game?"

My neck jerked back at his tone, "well don't sound too surprised, maybe I'm turning over a new—athletic leaf."

"Hayden now we both know that's a lie..." he joked.

"wow dad, gee—I love the faith you put in me." I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

"where's the game at little boy?" He chuckled as he stood up.

"School—where else would it be old man?" I shot back with a smirk.

"I'm gonna ignore that comment, but why the sudden change of heart—I've been trying to get you to go to your highschool games for years." He questioned as he walked over to the key bowl.

"Uhh a friend asked me to come." I shrugged.

"A friend?" He questioned, "Hayden you don't have any friends." He laughed.

"Dad this is starting to feel like bullying and I'm about to retaliate." I pouted.

"Son I'm just stating the obvious, you've told me countless times how you have no friends, and how you don't want to make any." He explained.

"well now I have one..or two." I mumbled

"Oh wait... I see." He nodded after thinking for a moment.

"Is it that Yamir boy I met?" He asked, smirking slyly.

"why are you saying it like that?" I asked, following him out the door.

"Oh no reason." He replied, irritating me with his tone.

"Dad it's literally not like that—don't be weird."