ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ • sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Dear Mr.Right

I should've hit that bitch back...

"Morning," I spoke as I stepped into the car, meeting my boyfriend with a kiss

"how did you sleep?" He asked, watching me as I strapped into the car before he began to drive.

"Okay, but I miss the cabin bed already—and your body." I told him, causing him to laugh.

"I miss you too, my pillow isn't cutting it." He shook his head.

We got back home early yesterday morning, which gave us time to get some good rest and unpack before coming to school today.

"We gotta start planning another trip soon." He suggested.

"Of course," I agreed, "do you have any ideas."

"It really doesn't matter to me, I just like seeing you enjoy yourself." He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes playfully while blushing harshly at his words.

Unfortunately, that giddy feeling was replaced with instant fear when we both heard the police siren sound behind us.

"what?" Yamir questioned in confusion, looking up at his rearview mirror at the police car behind us.

"what happened?" I questioned.

"I don't know," he mumbled, pulling over to the side of the road.

"just relax, it's probably nothing," he told me calmly, "put your hands on the dashboard okay,"

I nodded and followed his directions, placing my hands in a visible area.

He did the same and placed his hands on the steering wheel while he both watched the officer park behind Yamir on the side of the road.