ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ.

HAYDEN'S P.O.V

"Is that it?" Yamir questioned, wiping the sweat from his brow

"Yeah, our dorm room is officially, college student certified!" I said in excitement, clapping my hands."

He rolled his eyes at my dramatics and he grabbed water from the mini-fridge he brought in earlier.

"When do you wanna go ahead and explore campus?" He asked.

"Tomorrow, it's too dark now—and I'm tired," I replied.

"Tired from what, I literally did all the heavy lifting," he asked, chuckling.

"Not true—our dads helped." I smiled.

Our parents had flown down to help us move in, and to see us off—it was actually kinda sad to be leaving my dad like this. I cried I can't lie, but like I'm pretty sure that's what everyone does.

" I don't start football practice until next week so I'm all yours until then." He told me, flopping down on the bed.

It was actually kind of crazy to think that we were technically living together now. Like yeah, we were college roommates I guess—but we were in a relationship, it's different.

"You say that like after that you won't have any time for me." I pouted.

"I always got time for you, cut it out" He spoke, shaking his head.

"promise?" I frowned.

He rolled his eyes at my dramatic antics then nodded, "Yes baby boy—I promise."

"Now c'mere, I wanna ask you something." He spoke, nodding over to the stool he was sitting on.

"What?" I asked, walking over so that I was standing in front of him now.

"I read the journal," he stated, eyes peaking through the twists he had in falling over his face

"You finished it?" I asked with wide eyes, reaching down to move the hair out of his face.

"Yeah," he chuckled, "it was interesting to see things from a perspective like that."

"—you really weren't feeling me in the beginning." He laughed.

"I was just trying not to develop a crush, I thought you were straight,"  I explained.

"I get it, it was cute to look back on," he nodded, "kinda funny how you started calling me Mr.Right after we had sex the first time."

"—well I had never experienced anything like that—you had to be him after that," I replied.

"fair enough," he replied.

"—not gonna lie though, knowing what we know about Angie now, it's kinda crazy to see some of these entries about her, we all really had no idea." He spoke.