ᴇɪɢʜᴛ.

Dear Mr.Right

If I told you I went to a football game and actually enjoyed it would you believe me? Like, I actually had a good time and the game itself wasn't that boring. I even met two new people through Angie, one named Ashley and the other named Tania. Ashley is kinda annoying but I can cope, Tania seems really cool though. Yeah so, lately things have been pretty good all around. Yamir really helped me break out of my shell a little even if I hate to admit it. :)
_______________________________________

 :)_______________________________________

"So when did you move here?" Angie asked as we continued to walk through the mall

"Last year, my dad had to move here for work—so I kinda didn't have a choice in the matter." I explained, sipping my lemonade.

"You moved from LA to Virginia, that couldn't have been fun." She laughed.

"I mean, it definitely wasn't an upgrade but it wasn't that much of a downgrade either. I kinda prefer the quietness that I have going on here." I nodded.

"that's understandable." She agreed.

"Oue let's go in here." She said excitedly as we came across a modern clothing store.

I followed her as we both began to look around.

"How did you like the game yesterday?" I asked as I eyed a shirt.

"It was okay." She replied simply, "is this cute to you?" She then asked as she held up a pair of jeans.

I nodded and again took another sip of my drink.

"I'm glad you could come out today, Ashley and Tania were both busy—I was literally gonna cry if you couldn't make it either." She ranted.

"Yeah I never really have weekend plans, but I've been trying new things lately so why not." I laughed.

"That's good! I've been needing a new bestie for so long." She cheesed.

I did actually have to be back home in a couple hours to meet up with Yamir for our project though—Angie already knew I had something to do so I wasn't worried about being here too much longer.