ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ • ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Dear Mr.Right.

After the day I've had, I'm not sure whether I should be irritated, scared, happy, or turned on.
Either way...who would've imagined that the boy who I judged so much at first for being overly happy and incapable of being mean, could fight like that...

who would've imagined that the boy who I judged so much at first for being overly happy and incapable of being mean, could fight like that

(P.O.V. changes more than once in this chapter, I really wanted both character's thoughts to be shown! enjoy!)

"Yamir you really need to get going," Hayden repeated, "you have practice, I'm fine I promise, after I'm done helping Mrs

"Yamir you really need to get going," Hayden repeated, "you have practice, I'm fine I promise, after I'm done helping Mrs.Applewood I'm gonna come right over to you."

"I just need to make sure," I shook my head, " are you being honest when you say nobody bothered you—nothing happened, it was just completely normal?"

"Yes," he nodded, and he seemed to be telling the truth, he wasn't blinking, he maintained eye contact, this was all just paranoia-inducing for me.

"After you're done with practice do you think you can stay over my place for a bit?" He then asked.

"I don't know," I sighed, "I still gotta finish my homework—and my ma is back to being a little strict with our routines."

"oh..." he pouted, dropping his head a little.

And this was what I was afraid of when it came to relationships, the difficulty of balancing my busy life with my love life.

"I'll figure it out though, don't worry—I'm gonna make time for you." I told him.

"No don't worry about it, especially if it's gonna get you in trouble—we can just talk on FaceTime." He assured.

"I'm gonna make time." I repeated, disregarding his words.

He simply rolled his eyes playfully and shook his head, "ok," he gave in.

"—Now go before you're late!" He demanded, softly pushing my chest.

"yeah yeah," I waved off, leaning down to meet him for a kiss.

After that we went our separate ways, him to help out our teacher with something—and me to football practice.