ғᴏᴜʀ.

Dear Mr.Right,

The presentation is going really great. Me and Yamir got a really good amount done yesterday and I'm actually growing a little excited to see the final product. I think my Dad is getting his hopes up about me having a new friend though. After this is done, even though he said we would, I don't see Yamir being my friend seriously, we're just two completely different people. Like, he told me I'm some dainty little leaf. If it was anybody b̶u̶y̶ but him that said that I would've liked it, but not from Mr.Hickey. He's not you...

P.S apparently I'm a cry baby...
_____________________________________________

Every morning I had to suppress the urge to bang my head on the desk of my first period class

Every morning I had to suppress the urge to bang my head on the desk of my first period class. These people are always so annoying and so loud when it was so early in the morning.

Like for the love of Christ, shut up.

When the bell rang I basically ran out of the room and headed to my next class which was usually much more chill.

"Yo!" I heard, causing me to turn around.

I did so with a confused face until I saw Yamir walking up to me.

"sup," I nodded apprehensively, still puzzled on why he was talking to me.

He pinched is eyebrows and then spoke, "why are you acting like that?"

"Like what?" I questioned.

"Like I'm going to bite you." He chuckled.

"I don't know...this is just new. Nobody usually talks to me here—especially not somebody like you." I explained.

"Somebody like me?" He questioned.

"Yeah you know, football player, popular, adored by everyone.." I said matter of factly.

"Hayden what did I say about judging me?" he shook his head.

Again, I felt guilt, "you're right—I'm sorry."

By this point I had began to notice the slight stares and whispering going on around us. I mean Jesus did these people notice every single thing he did.

"How's your day so far?" I questioned, trying to change my tone.

"It's going good, you?" He questioned.

"eh." I shrugged causing him to chuckle.

"we gotta work on your optimism." He spoke.

Please god no.

"—anyways I wanted to let you know that I won't be able to work on the presentation throughout the week, y'know, football practice and what not." He explained.

"yeah no that's fine, I kinda figured." I nodded.

"Hey I don't want to be late—not trying to be rude but was that all?" I questioned seriously.