sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ.

Dear Mr.Right

I hate presentations

the end.

"Deep Breaths Hayden," Yamir repeated as he finished parking in front of the building

"Yeah I'm trying!" I whisper yelled, placing my hand over my beating chest.

"gimme your hand..." he demanded calmly.

I didn't have the capacity to even argue right now so I motioned it over to him. Moments later, his larger hand engulfed mine and then he spoke again.

"we're gonna do it together okay?" He spoke again.

Again, I simply nodded in response.

"In," he instructed, inhaling—leading me to do the same.

"—hold it.." he continued, "keep looking into my eyes too—focus on me."

Like he said, I continued to look into the chocolatey brown color of his eyes.

About three seconds passed before he spoke again, "now out."

Together we exhaled, and I did feel a considerable amount of nerves wash away.

Unfortunately I felt blood begin to rush into other places—just due to the tension that was in the car at this point.

"How you feel?" He asked

"better." I nodded honestly.

"good, this ain't nothing to stress over leafy." He joked with a wink.

"Yeah you're right, I can do this—we, can do this." I spoke, speaking to both him and myself.

"you ready?" He then asked, prompting me to nod.

"Bet, cmon." He added after seeing my answer.

After exiting the car, he pulled out the presentation board from his trunk and held it securely before we began to walk.

Mentally, I was practicing my lines in my head, over—and over—and over again.

When we made it to the front, a security guard looked at us and spoke, "names please." He stated stoically.