ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ.

Dear Mr.Right

I had the best first date ever, and to top it all off. I, Hayden Terrel, have a boyfriend. Literally, I think I did some witchcraft or something because he's exactly what I've always wanted. I don't wanna be annoying but...

My man my man my man my man my MAN.

"haymakers, I'm in my farmer era—look at me

"haymakers, I'm in my farmer era—look at me." I joked, again crouching to pick up the fruit, causing Yamir to laugh.

"Yamir say hi," I instructed.

"sup," he muttered, causing me to roll his eyes.

"turn the camera around so they can see your face dumb-dumb," I told him, laughing.

"Oh, my fault." He mumbled, then began following my instructions and turning the camera around.

"sup," Yamir repeated, then flipped the camera back over to me.

__________________________

•PAUSE•

After pressing pause on the video, I threw myself back against my bed and squealed.

I swear this boy was literally the finest man in the world and he had zero clue.

—and he was such a gentleman.

—and he was my boyfriend.

I've been on cloud nine since Saturday, nothing could bring me down at this point.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to see him much today at school though. That being because the school decided to give the entire football team the day off since they had a playoff game later today.

Didn't even know that was legal, or even a thing, but then again, our school treated our football team like European royalty—mostly due to Yamir.

Speaking of which, it was actually fine we didn't get to see each other. He texted me as much as he could, and we shared a call after I got out of school. Plus, I'd be seeing him at this game I was about to have my dad take me to.

All fine, there's no point in crying right?

My god, we've been together for about two days and I already miss him every second of the day.

Never have I resonated more with that tweet I saw on Twitter a while ago.

'I wish I was one of his balls so I could hang with him all-day'