ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ • ᴛᴡᴏ

Dear Mr.Right

Not gonna lie, I feel like calling yourself the main character is just icky levels of narcissism. But man I swear I've got to be the main character of SOMETHING, Because you cannot make this shit up...

I mean just my luck right...my boyfriends the prince of a mafia fucking empire.

"Hayden, what are you doing down here?" A voice questioned, causing my heart to drop and my head to snap around

Yamirs mom stood at the top of the stairs, looking down at me from my position in the middle of the stairway.

She was dressed comfortably in her night attire, robe tied securely around her pajama set.

It genuinely felt like all the moisture in my mouth had left at that moment. So many thoughts crossed my mind, passing out, pretending to die, pretending to be frozen in hopes that if I stood incredibly still she might just not see me.

Eventually, I just decided the best option was telling the truth...or at least half of it.

"Yamir told me he left his phone downstairs, I was just on my way to get it," I told her, trying my best to remain calm and not stutter in any way at all.

"Oh he did, I was actually just about to bring it to him—here you go hun'." She nodded, pulling the phone from the pocket of her robe.

I don't know whether to be more nervous, or relieved.

Shakily I walked back upstairs and grabbed the phone from her hand, "thank you," I said politely.

"Goodnight." She told me, comfortingly before continuing down the hall.

I swear I didn't even notice how much I'd been shaking until I got back to Yamirs room and closed the door behind me.

I almost dropped his phone five times just because my hands were so jittery.

"Love, you marked my neck up crazy—I didn't even realize," Yamir spoke from the bathroom, probably hearing me walk into the room.

Responding to that wasn't even something I could do right now, so many thoughts were running through my mind, the main one being that I'm pretty sure his dad was a fucking mafia boss.

That meant Yamir was a fucking mafia prince and I just happened to be the mafia prince's boyfriend.

"Hayden?" Yamir called out again when I didn't respond.

Now yes, maybe for some people that would be like a dream come true, but I'm not some people.

My dad literally works for the government, Yamirs dad was objectively a criminal, that's about the worst combination possible.