ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ • ᴛᴡᴏ

Dear Mr.Right

Okay, it's been a couple of days since I met Kameron. Yamir was right, he is a cool person. But he's really shy and doesn't talk much, which I understand honestly. Tania is the only one of the girls I've spoken to since the game, we actually finally exchanged numbers too, no more talking through Angie (who I still haven't heard from OR seen)  It's whatever, maybe she's dealing with family problems, who knows.

anywho, I've been thinking about something all week. Yamir and I have only been together for a couple of days, but if we're being honest it feels like we've been dating for longer.

And as I've made it known, I'm a virgin....and as I've also made it known, I'm tired of being a virgin. So yeah, lately I've been thinking about sex. Now yes, I get it, that may be a little fast but like bro, a boy has needs.

Idk, maybe it's just lust, Yamir is fine as hell and I wanna do something beyond a kiss. okay you know what , I'll admit it...it is too fast to be thinking about stuff like this but I don't care...

I want it.

"Jesus," I mumbled to myself, staring at the video on the screen

"...she's taking it." I shook my head.

"Hayden!" I heard my dad call out from the hallway, causing me to slam my MacBook shut.

"Y-yeah!" I responded, trying to look as unsuspicious as possible.

Moments later my dad walked through the door, and just as he was about to speak his face contorted in both confusion and suspicion.

"why are you red?" He questioned.

"I was watching a scary movie." I lied.

There was no way in hell I was about to try and explain to my dad that I was watching porn so I'd be more prepared for sex.

One, he'd kill me.

Two, he'd kill Yamir.

Three, I'd kill myself before I even let him try and give me the talk.

"Oh," he nodded, "well I just came to see if you wanted to help me cook dinner later, it's been a while since we've had a father-son day." He smiled.

I honestly didn't feel like it, but he was right, it had been a while since we did anything together. Plus I didn't wanna hurt his feelings by saying no, so I agreed.

On top of that, I'd at least rather be in the kitchen to help while he "cooked", that way the food would actually be edible.

"sure dad." I smiled.

"alright, I'm gonna head to the store really quick to get the stuff." He told me.

I nodded and then watched as he exited my room, allowing me to release a nervous breath.