ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ • sɪx

Dear Mr.Right

I'm putting myself on sex strike when we leave this Cabin. We been in here moving like rabbits...

"yeah, so then I told her—I said ma'am, you're mad at me, I didn't make the damn price I just work here

"yeah, so then I told her—I said ma'am, you're mad at me, I didn't make the damn price I just work here." I ranted, continuing to braid Yamirs hair as I did so.

"And they fired you for that?" He asked, still staring ahead at the TV screen.

Finally, we'd actually decided to sit down and watch Kung Fu Panda. Every other time we tried we just ended up getting 'distracted', but he needed his hair braided and I agreed to do it again, so now was a perfect time.

We took the comfortable position of me sitting on the couch while he sat in between my legs on the floor in front of me.

We had the Cat and her kittens in a different room in the cabin since Yamir said she'd probably feel safer in a smaller space.

There was really nothing for us to do outside of the cabin, the blizzard was still going, so we were left to enjoy ourselves in the comfort of this beautiful structure.

"No, I just never went back." I replied, causing him to laugh.

"That was my final straw, I decided working just wasn't for me." I added.

"—now I just get money from my dad." I finished.

"damn....that's wild." He spoke, "to be honest I'm not that surprised though."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You don't seem the type to take orders very well." He spoke, "or work..."

"I mean I can, as long as it's respectful and not draining." I shrugged.

"That's fair." He nodded.

"Alright, I'm done!" I announced as I finished wrapping the durag around his head neatly.

"Thank you, love" he spoke simply, grabbing my hands that I had draped over his shoulders.

"Mhm!" I smiled.

"Hey do you mind if I play the game for a little bit?" He then asked.

"If not it's cool I jus—"

"Yamir I don't care," I told him, laughing.

"We've been around each other exclusively for days—I'm not gonna be mad if you wanna play the game with your friends." I continued.

"You sure, we can watch another movie if you want." He suggested.

"It's fineee, go ahead." I told him, still laughing.