ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ.

Dear Mr.Right

It's Carnival day for me and Yamir, idk why I'm nervous, like we've literally been around each other non stop. Idk tho something about this just feels different, my stomach feels weird. Maybe it's because I had regular milk instead of my usual almond milk with my cereal, yeah that's it lol.

"No," I sighed, throwing a pair of jeans to the ground

"No," I repeated, throwing different ones down this time.

"None of these look right!" I groaned as I flopped down on my bed.

"Hayden, the first ones were cute." Angie argued.

I'd FaceTimed her to help me find an outfit before I went out with Yamir, but I really could just not decide.

"cute for a funeral maybe." I Pouted.

"what are are you gonna wear again?" She asked.

"I'm wearing a simple white shirt, but I got a cute varsity jacket he's letting me borrow for tonight too." I responded, holding it up.

"....oh he's big, that's gonna be huge on you." She spoke.

"That's the look I'm going for." I shrugged.

"Honestly I think you're overthinking it Hayden—your outfit is literally perfect, and it's only the carnival right?" She asked.

"Yeah it's the carnival but still..." I mumbled

"Mhmmm." She nodded suspiciously.

"What?" I questioned.

"Friend you have a crush on that boy don't you?" She questioned, laughing.

"what are you talking about?" I played off, walking off camera so she couldn't see me.

"Oh my god, you do!" She confirmed for herself, "What's his name—this is so cute!" She exclaimed.

"still have no clue what you're talking about—I'm going out with a friend." I shrugged as I pulled on my jeans.

"well what's this friends name huh?" she teased.

"I'm not telling you because you'll make it weird." I shot back, laughing.

"fine, just know im gonna find out—I always find out." She smirked.

"Okay well good luck with that one mamas." I laughed.

"you scared to tell me?" She pushed further.

"I'm not scared of anything—I just don't wanna talk about something that's still in the early stages." I shrugged.

"I can respect that—still, let me know how it goes." She said in excitement.

I laughed, but before I could respond, I got a text from Yamir letting me know he was outside.