ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ.

Dear Mr.Right

I hate working out, but I like movies, so a boys gotta do what a boys gotta do!

"two tickets for Smile two please." Yamir spoke, holding up two fingers. The cashier nodded and typed away on the computer as she prepared the order.

After he payed for the tickets we made our way inside the theatre slowly, "you want snacks or something?" He questioned, looking down at me.

"well since you're offering." I shrugged, smiling.

He rolled his eyes playfully and responded, "what do you want?"

"Just a slurpy." I nodded.

"that's it?" He raised an eyebrow.

"—and skittles!" I cheesed.

"got you." He nodded as we began waiting in line.

It thankfully wasn't that packed, there were only a few other people in line with us. I'm guessing everyone just wanted to wait until Friday—or they came yesterday when the movie released.

"Hello, what can I get for you?" The cashier questioned politely, smiling.

"Two large slurpees please, one blue and the other—"

A large—oh he got money.

Yamir then paused and turned around to look at me. As of now I was standing behind him, but he was so much taller than me that I couldn't see anything so I would just peak around his shoulder occasionally.

"—What flavor you want Hayden?" He then asked.

"um, cherry!" I spoke up.

"—and the other cherry." He nodded as he ordered.

"anything else sir?" The cashier questioned.

"One large popcorn and then some skittles, that'll be all." He nodded, pulling out his phone, "—you guys do Apple Pay?"

"yessir we do, your totals gonna be $25.46." The cashier responded.

This is why I told him we should sneak some snacks in, but nooo—gotta do things the right way.

He then held up his phone to the machine and after it alerted loudly in approval he stuffed it back into his pocket.

Moments later a different worker approached and handed us all of our snacks for tonight.

"okay now where are we going?" He questioned, turning around as he held up the popcorn and his drink.

"Ummm, the ticket says we're in theatre 5, so this way!" I pointed.

"we gotta hurry because my body feels like a wet noodle from working out earlier—and I don't wanna drop the snacks." I told him seriously which made him chuckle.