𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

After the little scene with Sanemi and wanting to surprise him with some homemade ohagi, both you and Tanjiro went on to train with Giyuu for the rest of the day

After the little scene with Sanemi and wanting to surprise him with some homemade ohagi, both you and Tanjiro went on to train with Giyuu for the rest of the day. You weren't severely injured, neither was Tanjiro, just some scratches and bruises was the main injury.

Night had begun to paint the sky as little white dots covered all over. Giyuu sheathed his sword as the rays of the sunset had fallen back a long time ago.

It was then that he spotted a shadow in the air, flying downwards and towards the three.

Seeing his confusion up at the sky, you turned around to find your animal messenger gliding downwards and floating above you.

"Fuyu?" You asked.

"Good evening, L/n." The owl tilted her head down in respect. You did the same.

"Why are you here?" You asked.

"Ayame needs to speak with you again." Fuyu started, "She didn't tell me why, just that she needed you, urgently."

Urgently...? You thought. Did something happen?

You took a glance over towards the red head and the Water Hashira whom stared at you in just as equal confusion.

Tanjiro spoke up, despite feeling strange on the inside. "Go ahead. I'll catch up with you, Y/n."

You hesitated to nod, but did so anyways. With that, you took off down the path with Fuyu flying ahead.

He didn't know why, but that feeling he had from the past fights, he was starting to have that feeling again. Why did he? What did Ayame need from you that was so urgent.

"Tanjiro." Giyuu called from behind. He turned around, he noticed that look in his eyes, the eyes of worry.

"Let's train a little more, then you can follow."

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

"Tch." Sanemi growled, stomping down the path through the forest of bamboo. "The hell is up with him? Seriously, that brat is messed up in the head."

To the right side, a bush shuffled lightly. Sanemi raised a brow. He reacted quickly and swiped down the the bush to grab whatever he heard.

When he squeezed whatever it was, he cringed at the feeling. Opening his hand slowly, he found small splotches of blood as well as pieces of flesh and slime mixed together.

"What the fuck?" He asked himself. It was an eye with a kanji number engraved. "What the fuck is this?"

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

"Hey, so you're here finally." Oyakata heaved out, his strength receding every minute. "Nice to meet you, Muzan Kibutsuji."

"Well, you look horrible, Ubuyashiki."