𝟎𝟐.

ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 5:37AM

❝Hey, you okay?❞ One of my coworkers, Zahara, questioned. "Let me guess you went and partied last night and you decided to come in for work? Couldn't be me."

"I'm a workaholic." I told her.

"Everybody in this building knows that, but it's okay to miss a day. It's okay to take a break whether that's catching up on sleep or just spending time with yourself. As badly as you don't see it, you need it. And you definitely should have stayed home today. You really look.. horrible, but don't do too much sis. You know I like to keep it a hunnid." She shrugged.

I laughed. "Ugh, I'll probably go home early."

"Mm, so how was it last night?"

My shift didn't start until 6 so I had some time and plus right now I was eating breakfast. Zahara shift ended at 6, she worked overnight and I didn't see how she did it because I couldn't do it.

"It was good. I don't really remember shit." I told her and she nodded.

"So, you was drunk drunk? What you drink?"

"A whole bottle of Casamigos and Spirytus."

"Oh, bitch. Did you go with anyone?"

"One of my old friends were hosting a party and I decided to go there. I really had fun."

"Well that's good. You deserve it."

"How was work last night?"

"Girl... this fine ass man was my patient and I know I shouldn't have, but I did. That dick was so good, sis."

I covered my mouth. "Bitchhhh. You crazy, not you had sex with a patient in the hospital."

"It was so good. He was hitting it in all the right places, literally had me in there crying and screaming into a pillow."

"Laugh my ass off, dick so good had you crying."

"Yup and pussy so good had that nigga slumped."

"Did you get his number?"

"Did I? Hell yes. That man is fine as hell and it look like he got money. You know I'ma have to keep fucking with him. But yeah, I think you should go home and get someone to cover your shift. Shit, I'll cover your shift just so I can keep seeing him."

"Yeah, no. I'm not letting you do that. I'll get someone else to do it or I'll just work my whole shift. I'll be straight."

"I really wouldn't mind covering your shift, Milan. If that means I get to see that man then shitttt 'cause that's more dick for me."