𝟎𝟔.

ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 5:26AM

❝Goodmorning.❞ Prada spoke getting in the car before turning to look at me. "You straight? You ate?"

It was the next day and when I woke up I was already feeling horrible. My feet was hurting worse than it was yesterday and I wanted to stay home, but I knew I would be okay or that's what I thought.

I nodded putting my seatbelt on and drunk my Orange Juice. Honestly if I had to pick Apple Juice or Orange Juice I'll pick Orange Juice. It was just better in. way.

"You sho'?" He furrowed his brows and I nodded again. "Milan.. Ion want you going to work bruh."

"Pradaaaaa." I whined. "I'm okay, for real."

He looked at me for a minute or two before he nodded his head. "Aight, bruh. But the minute you start feeling like you can't stand and needa sit down, tell yo' manager and call me so I can get you. And what you want to eat?"

"Um.. I'm not hungry."

"So, what you just go to work and don't eat until you get off? Know yo' ass be hungry as fuck."

and do.

"I'm good." I chuckled putting the cup of Orange Juice in the cupholder. I looked out the window as he began driving and minutes later pulling into Mcdonald's. Sighing, I looked over at him and of course he had that mean ass mug on his face. "Prada, I said I wasn't hungry."

"I know what you said. What you want?"

"...Prada. You know just get me a Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Mcgriddle meal with a small Caramel Frappe."

"Welcome to Mcdonald's, can I get anything for you?"

"Uhh, yeah. Let me get two Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Mcgriddle meals with two medium Caramel Frappe's." He told the lady and she gave him his total before saying he could pull around to the first window.

"I definitely said small, but thank you. I'ma pack you back."

"You straight." He waved me off.

"I'm serious so when I give you a $10 take it."

"I said it's straight, Milan."

"You can pull up to the next window." The lady gave him his receipt. He pulled up to the next window, got the food, and pulled off.

"Go head and eat." He looked at me as he stopped at a red light. It was something about the way he looked at me that did something to me. He ain't need to know that though.