𝟎𝟗.

ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 12:02PM

❝Hey, Milan.❞ My grandma spoke over the phone sounding like she had food stuffed in her mouth.

"Hi." I put my phone on speaker phone as I played with Nugget. I was so happy Prada took me to get him because without him my life was really boring. It was so lonely, but it's not anymore. And I really liked how Nugget was clingy. It was so cute.

Though, Prada ain't like it 'cause he felt like he should be the only one clingy to me. For the past week or so, Prada been showing me a different side. He was super clingy and attached, and I didn't want him being the only one showing his different side so I showed mine too.

"So, I'm having a cookout around 2. You should come." She stated and I stopped playing with Nugget for a second.

"Um.. I don't know." I said. I didn't have anything to do, but I just felt like my mom would be there along with everyone else. And I wasn't ready for that. I didn't need to be around them people. It wouldn't do anything but bring me back to my depressed state and I didn't need that.

"Milan, please. We want to see you. It's been so long. After you went off to college you just stopped coming around. We miss you."

"You not slick like I just feel like everybody gone be there."

"No their not. We made soul food. You could invite a friend."

"Alright." I hung up.

The first person I thought to bring was Ximena. So, I texted her and she told me to come get her. I didn't want to leave Nugget by himself knowing I'll most likely be gone for awhile. The last time I
left him by himself, he dirtied up my whole apartment and I don't want that again. So, I just planned to drop him off with Prada. If he didn't mind which I'm sure he wouldn't. I just had to see what he was doing first.

I wasted no time getting ready. There was no need getting all cute so I just picked out something comfortable, put my hair inna ponytail, and left out with Nugget.

The whole car ride we was listening to Future getting turnt up. Nugget was barking acting like he was rapping and shit.

I texted Prada letting him know I was outside. Seconds later, he came outside with that mean ass mug on his face. He tapped my window and I let it down.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked while he puckered his lips. "You okay?"

"Milan, come on." He grabbed my neck and smashed his lips onto mine. He pecked all over my face and that let me know that he missed me. I love when niggas ate hard but really be a softie for real. So, cute! "I'm okay, mama. You okay? Where you going?"