𝟐𝟑.

ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 6:18AM

"Nigga what the fuck yo' bitch ass doing?!" Prada yelled and I sucked my teeth. He was pissing me off, it was only 6 in the morning and he was doing all this yelling over a stupid ass video game.

I had already been up for at least 20 minutes because he woke me up the first time yelling and jumping out his gaming chair. Then gone turn around and be like 'sorry baby', like nigga. So, when I walk around with an attitude I really don't wanna hear shit from him.

"Yo' ass ain't even finish looting bitch and you wanna go push with yo stupid ass!" He continued yelling and I threw the cover off me and went into the bathroom so I could handle my business.

Once I finished, I washed my hands and came out with him still being on the game.

"You really a bitch ass hoe!"

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and sat on the bed just checking my notifications. Wasn't much but people asking for paintings which I most likely was going to do later. It was messages from Zahara telling me about how she woke up out her sleep to throw up. And my grandma calling and texting to see if I was still coming over like I told her.

Honestly, I was really going for the food. My grandma made the best soul food and there was just no way I could say no once she brung it up.

"Ian never playing Fortnite witcho' ass again. Youn even loot fully you just get 1 gun that barely got fucking bullets then gone try to kill somebody then get killed. And I gotta come save you every time, that shit tiring bruh. Fuck you hoe." He turned the game off and slammed the mic down.

"You know what it never was?"

"What?"

"That serious. 'Cause why is you doing allat, Prada. You literally woke me up out my sleep because you wanna yell and just being inconsiderate as fuck." I mugged him.

"You use to waking up around this time anyways." He said.

"Okay but you didn't have to wake me up out my sleep. If you wanted to play the game that bad knowing that you were going to yell and again be inconsiderate then you could have went downstairs or in your gaming room. See now I'm regretting moving in with you."

"I forgot you on yo' cycle."

I got up and came closer to him. He was pissing me off like dead ass.

"It's not even about me just being on my cycle. Why isn't you understanding that you're loud as fuck and you woke me up?!" I yelled and he made a face.