𝟑𝟓.

excuse all mistakes.

"Wassup, you straight?" Talik dapped me up before letting me inside the house

"Wassup, you straight?" Talik dapped me up before letting me inside the house. I looked around seeing everything had been changed around. "Why yeen tell nobody Milan was pregnant? 'Cause if that was the case allat of shit wouldn't even have went down."

"'Cause it wasn't nobody business to know." I shrugged, sitting down on the couch as I watched Talia slowly come down the stairs.

"...oh, I thought I heard someone." She came to sit down on the couch before getting on her phone.

"And I get that but the minute Talia and Ximena started doing too much, you could have said something. 'Cause again allat could've been avoided and y'all ain't have to lose y'all baby, but shid alright. How she holding up?"

"She good and why the fuck you keep looking at me?" I mugged Talia and she held her hands up in defense.

"Don't get mad at me." Talia chuckled.

"Why you came down here anyway?" Talik asked.

"Momma told me to come downstairs and I'm guessing she wanna talk to all of us."

"Ion know why she needa talk to me."

"Talik, shut up. Anyways, Ion too much wanna be in y'all business but I feel like I deserve to know why everything went down since it happened in my house. I'm in the kitchen preparing the food and all I hear is yelling coming from out the living room. I come to see what's going on and Talia you fighting Milan then Ximena fighting Milan, it's just too much. So, what's been going on?" Momma Taylor asked standing in the middle of the living room.

"I told Milan don't come over here and shit. She was going off on me but I knew her coming over was gone be a mistake. I just felt that gut feeling and me not telling nobody she was pregnant don't really matta'. 'Cause that's our business and them fighting was stupid as fuck. Talia you should've just watched yo' mouth. You disrespecting ha' and calling ha' out her name and shit."

"She shouldn't have been looking at Honor like how she was."

"But allat was uncalled for bruh. You know her damn name, it's Milan."

"And don't do too much 'cause when I said something about it you was jumping down Honor's throat about them even looking at each other this and that. Just how I was going at it with Milan. Yeah me
calling her a bitch was too far and if I knew she was pregnant I wouldn't have done allat. But I didn't even touch her stomach."

"Yeah we know. You ain't good at shit but getting on muhfucka's about a nigga they'on want."

"Aht! And don't say shit because he not lying. What happened to all the therapy? Did it just go downhill, did you forget about everything that was ever said to you?" Her momma asked.