𝟎𝟒.

ATLANTA, GA - 6:12PM

I had just gotten off work and I was beyond tired. They had me on my feet all day and not once did I get to take a break. And I wanted to go home, but I couldn't because I needed to get myself something to eat and get gas.

Turning my blinker on, I pulled into Quick Trip and got out after I found a gas pump that worked. I took my seatbelt off before getting my wallet and walking in. Every time I walked inside Quick Trip, I found myself going to where the Donuts were placed. They were so damn good, my favorite was the Glazed Donuts of course and the ones with the pink Glaze ontop.

I went ahead and paid for my gas then walked out. Just as I was about to pump my gas I heard my name being called and I just hoped that it wasn't Duke.

❝Milan!❞ Prada walked over grabbing the gas pump from out of my hand and began pumping the gas himself.

"Thank you." I stated looking at him. He had a mug on his face but at this point I was just thinking this was his natural face.

"Aye, look. I been thinking and I for real apologize how I came off that day. Even if you understand, it wasn't right for me to come off like I did. You did me a favor by taking the bullet out my arm and cleaning up the wound. The least I could have done was come off way more respectful."

I twisted my lips to the side. "I just thought I deserved to know why you got shot and stuff if I was the one getting the bullet out your arm. But from what I'm giving is that y'all do illegal activities."

He nodded. "I hope you ain't the feds."

"I'm not."

"What if I make it up to you?"

"Make what up to me?"

"The way I acted. Yeah I apologize but I still feel bad and I wanna take you out."

I began blushing as I turned around. Should I let him take me out?

"If you need time to think onnit then it's straight. Just let me get yo' number and shit." He put the gas pump back on the handle before closing fuel lid and pulling out his phone so I can put my number in. I gave him my phone so he could put his number in as well.

I thanked him one last time and got in my car pulling away. I was definitely thinking about eating Zaxby's.

As I drove in complete silence, I couldn't help but to think about if I should let Prada take me out. I mean like who would it hurt? And it's not like I would go out with him. I wasn't even in the right head space to go out with anyone.