𝟏𝟓.

ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 12:30PM

The elevator dinged and I looked up from my phone seeing the elevator doors open. I wasted no time getting off the elevator silently thanking God for it deciding not to get stuck. It sucked not being able to tell Ace to walk me to my car and now I had to be a big girl and do it myself.

I looked around, grabbed my keys out my purse, and began walking. The sound of my phone began ringing causing me to jump and drop my keys.

"Fuck." I cursed out loud and went to grab my keys until someone else grabbed them. I scrunched my face up looking at Duke. "What you doing here?"

"Looking for Zahara." He stated handing me my keys and I took them. "You seen her lately? I popped up at her house she ain't there either."

"I don't know where she is. I don't talk to her." I grabbed my phone out my purse and Prada was calling me.

"Let's be for real."

"I just stated that I don't know where she is." I tried walking away but he grabbed my arm tightly.

"If I find out you lying you gone be a dead muhfucka'." He threatened before letting go of me. I looked down at my arm seeing a bruise of how tightly he was holding me.

I walked to my car looking back to make sure he wasn't following me. I got in, pulled off, and answered the phone call I was constantly receiving from Prada.

"What the fuck taking you so long, Milan?" He asked aggressively.

"I- nothing."

"Milan, what the fuck took so long bruh. I shouldn't have to call you 5 times for you to answer. Hell you got going on?"

"Can you please calm down first. And you need to watch who you talking to, Prada. I get that I wasn't answering the phone, but you not giving me the time to explain."

"I just asked you what took so long and you said nothing."

"Okay, I need for you to calm down."

"I'm calm."

"No you not."

"...Milan, bring yo' ass home." He hung up in my face and I frowned getting ready to cry. I hated how his words came off mean and I get that he was mad that I took so long, but that didn't give him a right to talk to me any kind of way.

And I knew me telling him about what Duke just did was going to piss him off. Honestly, I didn't really want to tell him since he was dealing with the loss of his father. And to me that was just putting more things onto what he already has to deal with.