𝟏𝟔.

ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 11:11AM

I walked inside South City Kitchen Buckhead and looked around for Tori, Ximena, and Zahara. Honestly, I don't even know how this came to be, but I got a text from Ximena stating that she was meeting up with the two. Which was surprising and I wasn't turning down food so I decided to come. Also, because I missed the bond I had with Tori and Zahara. And I feel like a part of what momma Taylor said was accurate.

We were beefing over stupid shit. However, I couldn't get there with Talia. 'Cause with her calling me out my name and just doing too much overall is too much for me. I been hearing she's seeing a therapist which is good for her.

Nonetheless, I began walking over to them and sat down next to Ximena.

"Not gone lie, I really thought you were going to show up." She told me putting the menu in the middle for the both of us.

"Hey, Milan." Zahara smiled. She was definitely glowing, I don't know if it was too early for her to be glowing but she was.

"My head too deep in my phone that Ian see you. My fault. Hey, Milan." Tori put her phone down.

"Hey." I waved before putting my phone on DND and putting it in my purse.

"Okay, I can feel the awkwardness so let me go head and say what I have to say. I apologize for getting on Instagram throwing shots and everything else. My problem with you two, Milan and Ximena was because y'all were consistently jumping down Lia's throat about her being delusional. We all knew the girl was down fucking bad, but with y'all bringing it up all the time irritated me. And I didn't see why y'all couldn't just let the girl be delusional in peace." Tori explained.

"And I get that, but look where it gotten her. The girl seeing a therapist and doing better than she's ever has. However, I completely understand and I apologize as well for everything. Oh, and my problem with you was because you brung Lia to the brunch and ruined every damn thing knowing Lia and Milan had got into it days prior. I felt like that was messy of you." Ximena stated.

"Honestly, I wasn't thinking so I apologize for that as well and I'm the one who called for all of us to meet. I just felt like it was needed because I am beyond tired of the tension. And I always seen the guys hang out and shit, but we never can."

"Well let me get my apology in as well." Zahara adjusted herself. "I apologize mainly to you two, Milan and Ximena. Simply because when y'all were telling me about Duke, I thought y'all were just trying to paint a bad image of him. I thought that y'all wanted him. I just failed to realize that y'all were being real ass friends and was telling me about a nigga that y'all knew was bad for me. I took it the wrong way and I feel like even apologizing, I'll still feel horrible about how I did the two of you." She began crying.