𝟐𝟒.

ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 2:03PM

Milan left not too long ago to get momma Taylor out the house and do something with her

Milan left not too long ago to get momma Taylor out the house and do something with her. She kept stressing over the situation and basically was tellin' me she didn't like how Talia and Talik were stressing her out. Which I understood.

While she was doing that I just decided to invite Talik over to talk to him. Especially after he told me some shit last night. Not gone lie I was so damn ready to tell Milan too, but knew she'd run her mouth to Tori. And it wouldn't be her place to tell Tori the information.

"Yo' this shit nice as hell." Talik stated once he entered the house. Adore and Nugget both ran up to him so he started petting them both before exploring the house. "I'm tryna get like y'all."

"It's too late for that." I said following him around downstairs until eventually he decided to go upstairs and look around.

"This Milan lil painting room?" He questioned and I nodded. She had painting everywhere. "She talented as fuck."

"I know."

"This yo' gaming room? What y'all turning the other room into?"

I shrugged. "Milan wanting to make this Adore and Nugget room. I think she still deciding so we'll see. But you know why I invited yo' ass over here so stop tryna waste time and shit."

"You came to lecture me when I got enough of that shit from my momma, my pops, and Talia."

"Talia? What she had to say?"

"Nigga the same thing my momma, pops, and whatever you gotta say."

"Man, whatever. Why you gotta be selfish nigga?"

"You really think I'm selfish?"

"Hell yeah. Youn wanna wait till she ready to have a baby and you tryna trap her. That seems 'bout selfish as fuck to me." I stated and he sucked his teeth sitting down on the couch once we came back downstairs.

"Mannnnn, but I been talking 'bout having a baby since like high school and she know that shit. So, Ion know why she doing allat and deciding for us to take a break and shit."