𝟐𝟕.

MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA - 8:44PM

3 MONTHS LATER ...

After a long day of experiencing everything that Montego Bay had to offer, I was finally back in the hotel. I had been here for 3 days already and as much as I loved it here, I was ready to go back home to my bed. This trip allowed me to clear my mind from everything that took place 3 months ago. At first I thought it wouldn't work, but it did, and I'm happy that it worked.

While I was here I went snorkeling, had scuba diving lessons, jet skiing, played beach volleyball, table tennis, went on banana boat rides, and even went cart racing. Tuh, even sat on the beach and allowed myself to get some peace. It was really beautiful here and I planned to take myself on more trips and just explore the world.

I got comfy in the bed and put one of my Airpods in before scrolling on Instagram. It wasn't really much on my timeline since I unfollowed/blocked almost everyone. So for the most part I spent my time scrolling on my explore page and the reels. After about 20 minutes of getting bored from Instagram I went on Tiktok and scrolled on their for some time until I got bored completely and put my phone down sighing.

I looked up at the ceiling and tried my hardest not to allow my mind to go back to what happened. But my mind did what it did so now I was rethinking the whole situation over.

A couple days after everything went down, Prada had been trying to get in touched with me. He'd pop up out the blue since he still had my location and knew where I was at. He'd call me constantly and text me but I didn't budge. And lord knows I missed him so bad but I just couldn't believe that he was involved with my brother being dead. Eventually, Prada just gave me my space and he'd just tell me that he loved and still cared for me.

I was so hurt, still is. When it first all went down I'd cry for days, and I'll get drunk to numb all the pain. I would pick up extra shifts from the hospital to keep me busy. I'd spend time with my grandparents and Karson to keep me busy as well. And sadly, it's still like this.