𝟐𝟖.

excuse any mistakes

excuse any mistakes

ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 6:57PM

I sat in my car while eating Chipotle and watching Without Remorse. I had just got off and I didn't feel like going home right now so I was sitting in the parking lot. My seat was laid back and I was chilling.

The only reason I so happened to be watching Without Remorse was because of Michael B. Jordan. Like that man was fine as hell. If you say other wise you're lame like literally. And this would be my first time trying Chipotle and honestly it wasn't as bad as I thought. I got a Chicken Burrito and a Chicken Burrito Bowl. It was good as fuck.

It had been 2 days since I been back in Atlanta and it was okay so far. I visited Lim and started painting again since I haven't did that in a while. It really took my mind off everything.

I exited off of Prime Video after finishing my food and I looked down at the iMessage icon seeing that the number had went up. Already knowing who it was, I clicked on it and seen Prada's name with the message stating 'I need you'. I looked at the message a few more times before texting him back.

Prada
Today 7:13PM

I need you

What is it that you need?

Can you just come home so I can show you why I need you

This better be serious but alright I'm coming
Read 7:14PM

For some reason I really felt like Prada was playing. Like there's just no way you need me. He must've looked at my location and seen I was back in Atlanta so he texted that.

I put the trash I had in the bag and sat it in the passenger seat. I adjusted my seat and put my seatbelt on before going in the direction of ... home?

The closer I got to the house the more the weird feeling I felt in my stomach increased. I haven't seen him in 3 months and as I got closer my mind was getting clouded. It was really too much for me to handle, but I didn't want to risk not being there when he needed me.

Once I arrived, I got out the car and used the key I had. I made my way inside calling out for him but nothing was said in response. I checked all downstairs before going upstairs and the closer I got to the room I could hear the sound of groans and hissing.

I opened the door, he wasn't in the room but in the bathroom and it was blood all over his clothes.

"...Prada, w-what happened?" I asked frowning and he took his shirt off showing that he had got shot. "How d-did this happen?"