𝟏𝟗.

ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 2:03PM

"How's everything been with you?" Ximena asked handing me a trash bag before sitting down in front of me so I could help take out her knotless braids

"Everything has been good. Prada and I moved into this 4 bedroom house. It's beautiful, hold on let me show you." I stopped what I was doing to grab my phone so I could show her what the house looked like and also the inside.

"Oh, shit. Ou! I like the bathroom."

"Right?"

"Have y'all decorated?"

"We've decorated our room and my lil painting room. I'm also thinking about having a studio so I can start taking my singing serious. And I guess the last room gone be a guest room." I shrugged. I was really thinking about taking singing serious but that was a lot of work.

"I'm so happy for you."

"I'm happy for myself honestly." I said. I was happy with my life as of right now. It was like everything I wanted to happen was happening. "How are you?"

"I'm okay." She shrugged taking the braids out and putting the weave in the trash bag.

"Girl, bye. Ain't nobody believing that." I shook my head laughing. Just as she was about to say something, her doorbell rung repeatedly and she groaned getting irritated.

"I'll be back." She stood up and with me being nosy I looked out her window. It was Khalil and from what she told me I thought they ain't talk no more since Khalil still had dealings with his babymomma. It wasn't my business but my friend is my business and I slick felt like the reason why she isn't okay is because of him.

I heard yelling coming from downstairs and I went down there to see Khalil and Ximena fighting.

"Get the fuck out my house! You really a delusional ass bitch, Khalil!" Ximena yelled as I pulled her away from Khalil. "Like I really hope you die bitch ass nigga."

"Milan, get your friend." Khalil told me pointing at Ximena.

"Okay, y'all need to chill out. I don't know why y'all think it's okay to fight because it's not. Ximena you shouldn't be putting your hands on him and Khalil you shouldn't be putting your hands on her. I'm pretty sure whatever y'all so called arguing about isn't that serious for y'all to be going at it with one another. What's the problem?" I pushed Ximena back with all my strength which she wasn't expecting. She kept trying to get at Khalil and she was pissing me off.