𝟏𝟕.

𝙺𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙰𝙸 𝙽𝙴𝙻𝚂𝙾𝙽
ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 3:33PM

𝙺𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙰𝙸 𝙽𝙴𝙻𝚂𝙾𝙽ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 3:33PM

"This pollen kicking my ass." I said to myself before putting eyedrops in my eye.

"Are you coming inside or what?" My babymomma, Sienna, questioned over the phone and I sighed.

I sucked my teeth ready to get this over with. She texted me earlier saying that she wanted to talk to me about something. I felt and knew it was bullshit, but still decidded to hear her out.

Groaning, I got out the car and used my key I had to her house to let myself inside. Stepping inside, you could hear the sound of kids playing around.

I closed and locked the door before going upstairs to see my 2 kids, Kendall and Kennedy playing with their dolls. When they spotted me, the both of them dropped their toys and began running over to me.

I scooped the both of them up and began planting kisses on them.

"Daddy! We missed you so much." Kendall stated.

"I missed y'all. Why you looking like that?" I asked glaring at Kennedy.

"Mommy said you don't want us anymore." Kennedy said with tears forming in her eyes. I sucked ny teeth putting the both of them down and going into Sienna's room 'cause she had me fucked up.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I raised a brow.

"You just gone burst into my room. I could have been naked, Lil."

"Ion really give a fuck, Sienna. Don't be telling my kids that I don't want them."

"I mean let's be for real. Do you really want that? You went 3 weeks without seeing them. Didn't answer the phone when they called on their iPads so do you really want them? I didn't take you as the type to be this baby daddy but it's like every since you been with that bitch, you completely just forgot about your kids."

"Watch your mouth when you referring to her."

"And that's the only thing you seemed to get out of what I just said? Khalil, bye."

"That don't mean you tell my kids I don't want them. What the hell is wrong with you, bruh. I told you why Ian come for them 3 weeks. I was dealing with something."

"Dealing with that bitch and she clearly more important than your own kids! I have shit to do, Khalil. Did you know I had to bring my kids to work with me for 3 weeks? Huh? But you don't care! I had to pick them up from daycare 'cause every time I called you, you didn't answer."