𝟑𝟑.

excuse all mistakes

excuse all mistakes

ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 10:30AM

"How you gone be sick 2 days before my birthday?" Prada asked as he handed me a bottle of water.

"I don't even know how I got sick." I sucked my teeth before I let out a cough.

"You probably got sick from being at the job with all them sick ass folks. Should've quit when I told you too."

"Bae I'm not quitting my job, I'll be alright." I got up feeling the need to throw up so I ran to the bathroom and let everything out. With Prada being so concerned, he ran in shortly after putting my hair in a ponytail.

"You alright?"

"Do it look like I'm okay?" I snapped on him as I flushed the toilet and got up. I went over to the counter so I could brush my teeth. When I looked up he was mugging me.

I didn't even mean to snap at him. But I felt like that was a rhetorical question like does it honestly look like I'm okay? And I knew me throwing up and being sick only meant 1 thing. And this is why I should've been went to see if I was pregnant. With Prada being so concerned and worried I knew I needed to tell him about it. He deserved to know but really never had a discussion about having kids so I wouldn't know how he'd feel. But I had a appointment today to find out if I was preggo.

After I finished brushing my teeth, I went back into the room and laid down on the bed. Adore and Nugget jumped on the bed and laid down on my stomach. It was weird since it was their first time doing this.

I cleared my throat once Prada got in the bed. "I need to tell you something."

"You got me fucked up."

"What did I do?"

"Snapping on me when I'm asking if you straight and shit. Don't ever do that shit again."

"You was asking a rhetorical question like let's be for real. Imagine if you threw up and I ask if you alright like does it look like I'm okay?" I scrunched my face up. "And don't be cursing at me. I'm talking to you in a respectful manner you can do the same."

"What you gotta talk to me about?"

"Nevermind I don't like your energy."

"Aight." He got up leaving out the room. As soon as he left out I started crying really hard. I didn't even mean to snap on him. He didn't deserve it nor did he deserve me. I was being really mean and it was his birthday week. What kind of girlfriend am I? I feel like he's slowly getting tired of me. I'm not a good girlfriend, I don't communicate... like.