𝟑𝟎.

excuse all mistakes

excuse all mistakes.

ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 4:37PM

"I'm so hungry." I pouted putting a scarf over my edges.

"Ain't nobody tell you to skip breakfast."

"It's thanksgiving and I feel like if you don't skip breakfast and lunch knowing you 'bout to eat good as fuck later on then you not black. And Prada sir, you not black."

"Girl anyfuckingways." He waved me off and I looked at him.

"That was so zesty."

"Stay off the internet."

"sTay OfF tHe InTeRnEt." I mocked him before going inside the room and putting on the shoes I brought over. "And why aren't you going over momma Taylor's house?"

He shrugged. "Ian talk to her inna good minute 'cause she always tryna play therapy and shit. I say 1 thing and there she go on bullshit. Ian tryna deal with that the whole time and then I'm already Talia and Talik folks gone be there and yeen gone wanna stay."

"I said why aren't you going there not me. How did I get included in that?"

"'Cause we always with each other so I thought... I'm not explaining myself. And don't yo' grandmother want to meet me and shit?"

"Yeah 'cause I think the first time she met you it wasn't formal."

"Alright, I might go over momma Taylor's house later 'bout like 7 or something." He stated before giving me a wet kiss.

"Get away from me." I tried to get away from him, but he grabbed me back and planted another wet kiss on my lip. I knew exactly where he was trying to go with this and I wanted to fold, but I hated being late to any function. And as good as the dick was I just couldn't.

I pulled away and went back into the bathroom to take this scarf off. Feeling a hole being burned into my face, I looked seeing Prada staring at me and his dick was hard.

"....Prada." I sighed and now I was horny.

"Just a lil quickie?"

"When we get back. You know I hate being late."

"You ain't gone be nothing but 10 - 20 minutes late. C'mon, mama." He came over to me and it was already bad as it is because I felt like I was pregnant.

The only reason I felt like I was because I was hella nauseous. Not just today but for the past 2 weeks, I was always tired, breast were swollen. It was just too much going on so I just felt the need to take 1. So, I had brought 2 of them and I was planning to take them today.