𝟐𝟔.

excuse any mistakes

excuse any mistakes.

ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 7:05AM

My eyes popped open and when I looked around it was black. This let me know that I was having a dream and I'd be seeing Lim having after 5 months.

"Hey, Lim." I smiled running over to hug him. When he didn't hug me back I rose my brows and stepped back. He had this disappointed look on his face and now I was curious. "Your not happy to see me?"

"It's not that I'm not happy to see you, but what the fuck are you doing?"

"..."

"The last time I seen you what did I say?"

"To watch who I hang around."

"And everybody you hang around what the fuck do they do? Them muhfucka's ain't your fucking friend, Milan. Cut them muhfucka's off bruh."

"Like who?"

"Why you acting so confused when you hang around them? Dom, Prada, Tori, Ximena, and Zahara."

Hearing Prada name a lump formed in my throat. "Okay, what exactly is you saying? Why I have to cut Prada off? If anybody Prada's the only real one."

"You'll find out sooner or later."

"And here you go with this shit again. How you gone tell me to cut Prada off and not give me a reason. Now I'm curious as to what the fuck he did and it's going to make me wanna ask him or just not be around him till I find answers. And why the fuck would you say something like that? I'm happy, Salim. For once after you passed I've been happy. Prada makes me very happy and for you to just tell me to cut him off... I- I don't think I can do that."

I knew him saying all of this was a sign.

"I'ma let you figure that out on your own. Now come here ugly ass lil girl." He stated and I mugged him.

"Ugly? Nigga we're twins. If I'm ugly you sure as hell uglier." I went to hug him and we rocked side to side. "Why has it been 5 months since I last seen you?"

He shrugged. "I really just been watching you. I just had to come into your dreams because yo' ass fucking up. You too damn nice bruh and as much as I don't like Prada I can say he's a real ahh nigga. A muhfucka apologize to you and you wanna be friends again and shit. They can apologize, and you can forgive them, but that don't mean you take them back as friends. If a muhfucka fuck up 1 time you don't give them a reason to show you again. Like Zahara, she called you bitter this and that. Even got on Instagram doing the damn most. So, what makes you think she won't do it again? And Ximena? Let them muhfucka's go! You'll find new genuine friends later down the line."