𝟏𝟐.

ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 7:06PM

❝Hey, Lim. It's been awhile since I visited you, but I haven't forgotten about you. I will never forget about you. I miss you so much, I wish you was here.❞ I started off trying not to cry.

For some time now I been wanting to open up an investigation. It just wasn't right how the person that killed Lim is still out there living life as if he didn't kill my brother. My brother deserved justice and he was going to do it even if I had to take matters into my own hand. It wasn't right that I feared that my brother killer was going to come after me one day. It wasn't right that I had to sleep with a gun under my pillow. Life shouldn't be like that.

"I hate that you don't visit my dreams. You know everyday I look forward to going to sleep just so you could pop up in my dream and have a conversation with me. But you never show up and it hurts me every single time, Lim."

I couldn't help but to cry. I felt alone without Lim. My mom hated me and continued blaming me for Lim's death. Even wished that I died. The rest of my family didn't even fuck with me. I didn't even know who my dad was. Karson ( i decided to change saint name & if yall don't remember who saint is then he's milan's older brother ) didn't come around. We completely lose our bond.

I was all alone.

"Besides that, I'm in a relationship. You might find that hard to believe, but I really like him. Anyways, you should really visit my dreams more often, please. I have to go. I love you." I got up grabbing the blanket and left.

When I got in the car I checked my phone and I had notifications from Prada just asking where I was with multiple phone calls along with Ximena. Let's just say I didn't tell neither of them that I was going to visit Lim. I just felt like they didn't need to know that.

When I got off work I was suppose to be home and getting ready for Talik's party. He was having a party at his mom house and that started at 7PM and would end at 9PM. After that we were all going to the party Tori was hosting for him and we'd all just be there till whenever.

I called Prada and waited for him to answer. Knowing him, he was probably with Talik nem getting high as fuck.

"Wassup, baby." He spoke. "Where you at? I'm calling yo' phone and it's going straight to voicemail."

"I'm on the way home." I told him and I heard shuffling and it went quiet. "Hello?"

"Milan, what was you doing this whole time. You got off at 6, it doesn't take you long to get home so wassup? Nah, answer this facetime call right quick."