𝟐𝟐.

ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 6:39AM

"That girl got in troubleeeeee. Onna scale 1 through 10, how bad was it?" Zahara asked laughing her ass off.

"I would give it a 3 like it wasn't bad at all while you over there laughing and shit." I chuckled as we walked alongside.

She stopped walking gasping for air. This girl is so damn dramatic. "Prada ain't curse you out, nothing?"

"I didn't say all that. He definitely did do a lil something but I wear the pants in the relationship."

She continued walking. "So what happened after you left?"

"He talked to me and got me some food." I told her getting on the elevator once it opened it up. I hated taking the elevator's but it was either this or taking the stairs. And I really didn't want to be out of breath once. "That Mcgriddle was so good."

"I bet so."

"How's your pregnancy going?"

"The throwing up part? Not so good. I get nauseous all the damn time. And I'm really picky about the food I eat. Like all I eat is Pickles dipped in Peanut Butter literally. Any time I try to eat anything else I just throw it up." She sighed.

"Is that normal?"

"I looked it up but I don't know and I would ask around, I just don't want anyone in my business."

"Well just make sure you're drinking lots of water and trying to fit in fruits and vegetables. What do you think the gender is?"

"I hope it's a girl." She frowned. "I can see myself with a girl for sure."

"Same."

She looked at me suspiciously.

"Aht aht, get that out your head. I am not pregnant, I'm just saying. Like when I get older because I'm not having a baby as of right now."

"I have a question."

"Yeah?"

"This is probably a dumb question but do you think the baby is Duke's or Zion's?"

"Um... I feel like it could be Zion's. You fucked him numerous of times so I don't know sis." I shrugged. I kind of hoped it was Zion's though.

"I think about this shit every day."

"Youn need to stress yourself out trying to figure out who could be the baby daddy, Zahara."