𝟏𝟑.

ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 6:03AM

❝Why I wake up and you not here?❞ Prada questioned looking in the camera and I shook my head laughing. When I woke up this morning to get ready for work, Prada was knocked out like I shook him and everything but he wouldn't budge. I had to make sure my baby was breathing before I left the house.

"I'm at work." I told him putting my phone in my pocket.

"You finna quit and take me out your pocket."

"I'm doing something."

"Please take me out your pocket."

I took my phone out my pocket and looked at him with a straight face. You know what it never was, that serious. He was always being dramatic.

"PlEaSe TaKe Me OuT yOuR pOcKeT." I mocked before biting into the apple I brung from home.

"Go eat something that's gone fill you up." He stated mugging me and I mugged him back. Prada dead ass had a mugging problem, he needed to stop that for real. "For real, Milan."

"I got this."

"And when yo' ass get nauseous 'cause you hungry don't say nothing."

"You 'bout to get hung up on."

"Milan if you hang this phone up, I'm gone come up there and cause a scene."

"I'm at work."

"And I don't give a fuck. Don't hang up. I miss you, you can't get out early? Tellem you sick."

I laughed. "Stop talking in my ear, Alissa coming over here."

"Fuck that bitch!"

"Goodmorning." She smiled and I returned the smile saying goodmorning back. "So, you're no longer working on Saturday's. You'll have 3 days off."

"For real?" I asked and she nodded before walking away. "More sleep for me."

"More time with my girlfriend. Bae, I miss you so bad bruh. Why you ain't tell her that you don't feel good? I wanna be under you. My separation anxiety kicking in. On God I'm finna be so grumpy today, I'm already knowing."

"Don't give nobody a hard time with your mean ass attitude and stop using God name in vain. When I get home we can cuddle and do whatever you want."

He sighed. "Nugget! Tell yo' momma to come home."

"Bae." I laughed finished my Apple and putting it in the trash. "I'll see you at 6."