𝟎𝟓.

ATLANTA, GA - 5:03PM

Today so far was really just a chill day for me. I cleaned up while of course listening to my man, Bryson Tiller. I actually deep cleaned everything and once I was done I went to paint which I haven't done in a while. It was really calming and it put me in a peaceful mood. As of right now, I was finishing up these last touches to a painting Ximena wanted for me to do.

Speaking of, Ximena no longer associated herself with Tori and I didn't either. On my end, I just felt like what she did was fake. Why would you bring Talia ass around knowing what happened?

Interrupting me from my thoughts, I looked down at my phone that was ringing which caused some type of butterflies to swarm around in my stomach. I wasn't expecting for Prada to be calling me. Hesitating, I swiped over and put my phone down so he wouldn't see my face.

❝Yo', what you doing right now?❞

"That's rude. No 'hey, how you doing', or nothing like that?" I scrunched my face up.

"Nah 'cause from what I'm getting you ain't fucking with a nigga. I been texting you and shit, you been ignoring me." He stated and now I was confused because when did he ever text me?

"Yeah, I don't remember you texting me. I'm pretty sure if you texted me I would have texted back."

"I texted you last week and yesterday."

I picked my phone up and went through my messages. He indeed did text me yesterday saying 'wassup' and last week asking if I made up my mind. I could tell he was desperate to take me out and it kind of had me thinking, but I decided to wave it off. Ian wanna think too much of it.

"My apologies, I didn't see it and yesterday was my off day and I was sleep." I said telling the truth. Yesterday, I was sleep that whole entire day. I was back picking up extra shifts from the hospital and I been tired as ever, but it was worth it.

"You straight. So, what's up? You gone let me take you out or what?" He smirked and I blushed setting my phone back down.

"...Yeah."

"Aight, I'ma pick you up at 7. Send me your location." He said before hanging up and I began panicking. I didn't even know what to wearrrrr or what to do with my hair. I called Ximena and thankfully she answered.

"Menaaaaa." I dragged getting up and going into my closet to see what I could wear. Ion know why I was trippin' like I didn't have good shit to wear because I did. "So, I'm going on a date with this mystery person and I don't know what to wear."