𝟏𝟖.

𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙰 𝙶𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂
ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 12:06PM

𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙰 𝙶𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 12:06PM

I hovered over the send button in iMessage. I was going to text Honor about not going on a date with him anymore. I just felt like it would bring a lot of drama and I didn't want that since I was changing to be a better person. And I sure as hell didn't need that in my life anymore. However, I couldn't help my feelings that were growing stronger and stronger everyday for him.

I decided to send the message then put my phone on DND. I threw my phone on my bed and looked out the window. For some reason I just loved nature. It was so beautiful to me. Like every chance I got, I took pictures of the trees and plants. Sometimes, I'd sit outside and take in everything.

I had grew a liking into photography as well. Something I never knew I'd like or just take interest in. I was also going to school for it so I could get better.

Hearing the doorbell ring plethora of times, I groaned. I knew my momma heard the doorbell ringing. I stomped as I made my way down the stairs before getting stopped by her.

"Why you doing all that?" She made a face.

"You be hearing the doorbell but don't never open the door." I told her.

"Okay? You don't have to do all that, Lia. You acting like a lil ass child right now." She rolled her eyes walking upstairs. I opened the door coming face to face with Honor causing my heart to drop to my stomach.

"What're you doing here?" I frowned and he walked inside closing the door.

"You know exactly what I'm doing here, Lia. Why you playing games?"

"First of all I texted you that like 3 minutes ago."

"I was already riding around in the area 'cause I was gone surprise you with some food." He said.

"Where's the food?"

"In the car, but that's not what we focused on. Why you playing games with me? Didn't I tell you yesterday that Ion fuck with Duke so why you doing allat?" He scrunched his face.

I sat down on the couch. "I just don't want any drama. I'm doing good right now. You and I both know that and if we going on dates and shit, and Duke finds out what you think gone happen? It's gone be a whole lot of drama that I don't wanna deal with."

"Duke ain't even worried about you anymore."

"I mean he probably not but at the end of the day, you had some type of loyalty with him or whatever. You don't know how he's genuinely going to feel about you going out with me. I'm his ex, Honor."

He sighed. "I understand where you coming from, but I want you Talia. I make that shit visible as hell. Ian just gone wanna take you out for no reason."