𝟎𝟖.

ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 2:03PM

❝It's the fact that she called you bitter because you was warning her about a nigga.❞ Ximena shook her as we sat down at one of the benches at the mall.

"Right? But it's whatever for real, Mena. I just hate how our friendship just ended all because I told her about Duke."

"Who said y'all friendship ended?"

"I ended it the minute I hung up the phone. Like don't call me bitter because I'm warning you about a nigga and all the shit he comes with. She gone gave to deal with Talia delusional ass and everything and I told her Ian want no dealings with that. Like I'm trying to be drama free. Ion wanna be around all that bullshit." I told her which was true.

Ximena found out about the situation because Zahara told her. Guessing Zahara wanted Ximena to side with her, Ximena did the opposite and told her the same thing I said just way meaner in a way. But at the end of the day it was the truth and she'd just have to see that for herself.

I didn't take Zahara to be the type to throw shots on her instagram story saying that 'bitches are bitter and don't wanna see her win', and some other shit. So, I just blocked her on everything, but Ximena did the complete opposite. She was throwing shots right back and told Zahara if she wanted to get up there with her then she could. Whole time I wasn't trying to go back to being that person. Knowing if I did it'll be hard for me to change.

"Fuck her. I told her when I see her I want my one like bitch you is too old getting on Instagram throwing shots. We was suppose to leave that shit in middle school, tuh high school at that. But anyways, how are you and Prada?"

I smiled looking away.

"Ugh, I love y'all together."

"We not even together."

"Not yet, but I'm already knowing you gone be the one to play games."

"What you mean?"

"If Prada was to ask you out right now what would you say?"

I shrugged.

"Like Prada could dead ass tell you how he feel and everything and if he was to ask you out you'll be like you don't know, basically. But bitch I feel like you need to know. Do you like him?"

"Yeah, he makes me happy in a way. When we're with each other I feel all my problems go away. I'm in a calm peaceful state with him. And when it be time for him to go, I don't be wanting for him to leave like I be pouting and everything. He's a gentleman, he cares like when my feet was hurting he massaged them then the next day he took me to the Spa. He always asking if I'm hungry or if I'm okay. He's so fine like bitch I just be staring at him and get horny. Mm mm mm, whew."