𝟏𝟒.

ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 2:04PM

❝Hey, how you been?❞ Momma Taylor asked pausing her show so she could put her attention on me.

"Good." I shrugged sitting down putting my phone in my pocket. Momma Taylor looked at me with that 'I know you lyin' face', and I sucked my teeth laughing. "I'm good for real."

"Nobody is believing that, Prada. I know you like I know my children. There's just no way you came over here for no reason."

"Nah don't een act like that. I come over here just to come over sometimes."

"Ion know. It's like I actually feel like something is wrong. How have you truly been?"

I sighed looking elsewhere. "I miss my momma. Ion know why she killed herself. I feel like my pops got something to do with it."

"Have you ever asked him?"

"Nah." I shook my head. "Why else would she kill herself?"

"You could see if your dad knows, but I feel like no one really knows but her. And it's okay to miss her, it's okay to try and find answers. Why do you think your dad has something to do with it?"

"Why would she just up and kill herself for no reason? I think that's why when I try to talk about it, he shuts it down because he's guilty. Like what if he gave her a hard time."

"I grew up with Ace and Paris, I was always around them. I don't think Ace ever gave Paris a hard time to the point where she would kill herself. However, that's why I'm telling you to ask him. So, you could find out answers and you won't be overthinking anything."

"Aight, I gotchu. How you been?"

"Me? Whew, it's been awhile since anyone asked me that." She stated. "I've been stressed getting my child back to how she was before she met that lil ass boy, Damien. I hate that he done my child like this. He plays a huge part in her being delusional. Whatever you do, don't and I mean don't cheat on Milan."

My head flew back. "Ian never thought of no shi- stuff like that. That's my baby, I'd never."

"Good, she's a sweetheart outside of her causing a scene like she did. Can't believen you even got a girlfriend with your mean ass. Remind me of yo' momma, literally. She was always mugging folks or just being mean."

"Oh, that's where I get it from?"

"Yes, but back to what I was saying, I can't really fault Damien all the way, but he plays a huge part in Talia being delusional and toxic. If he wasn't cheating on her all those times, and doing whatever else he done she wouldn't be like this. And I just hate that I kept telling this child to leave him alone and she didn't. Now look where she's at. I hate it I really do. Ion wanna see any of my babies hurt."