𝟑𝟒.

ATLANTA, GEORGIA — 4:23PM

momma taylor
Today 4:23PM

Currently I'm having a get together and I would've thought Prada would tell you but I guess not. If you wanna come you can, hurry!

you liked 'Currently I'm having a get together and I would've thought Prada would tell you but I guess not. If you wanna come you can, hurry!'

My day was going good but now I was upset. Why didn't Prada tell me? And since I didn't have the answer he was definitely about to get a phone call.

I exited out of the thread and called Prada. It took awhile for him to answer but eventually he did when I was about to just say fuck it.

"Wassup, you good?" He asked, and I heard music playing along with chattering in the background. I frowned because I really felt like I was missing out. What makes you feel like I didn't wanna come?

"I have a question."

"What's yo' question?"

"Momma Taylor just texted me stating that she was having a get together which you didn't tell me about for whatever reason. I just want to know why you thought it was okay to not tell me."

"Let's be for real. You pregnant and everybody here, Milan. Allem muhfucka's you fell out with. Youn needa be around allat of shit."

"Prada, bye. You should have still told me about it regardless. I'm not even stunning them bitches like at all. If you would've told me I would definitely be there minding my business. Tuh, probably eating or something." I said getting out the bed and going into the bathroom to turn the shower on. "I'm on the way."

"You so damn hardheaded bruh. Don't pull yo' ass up over here. You got a whole chi—"

"I'm not about to do anything." I said and hung up. I wasn't worried about them and I guess I was really trippin' because I wanted to get out the house. Every since Prada and I been on this 'break', I been in the house. And Ian wanna be in the house anymore. I knew I had a baby in my stomach, I'm not about to fuck around and risk doing anything.

Really just ain't like how he told me but was so big on this communication shit. And I'm pretty sure momma Taylor extended the invitation to me but he was probably just like 'oh she'on needa come', and shit like that. I felt like this whole thing was backwards as fuck.

I stepped into the bathroom after getting towel and rags before looking in the mirror. This was normal for me, I'd always look at my stomach whenever I possibly could.