Chapter 3

Kaito pov

After the movie went off, Gakupo took our cups  and put them in the sink.

"Thanks again for the tea, I appreciate it Gakupo"

"You're welcome" Gakupo smiled.

"Well, I should be getting home I don't wanna worry my sister"

"I'll drive you home, I just checked on your clothes and there dry now"

"Okay, I'm gonna go change back into them, that way I can give these back to you"

"No no you can keep them, they don't fit me anymore there to small on me"

"Oh, are you sure?"

"I'm sure" Gakupo smiled while nodding.

"Well...thank you, very much"

"I'll take you home, since it's still raining"

"Gakupo, I don't want you to spoil me" I say with a frown.

"I like spoiling you"

I was surprised.

"Really?" I ask in surprise.

"Seeing you happy, makes me happy and besides I don't want you getting sick from the rain so I don't mind driving you home"

"Well...okay, thanks again if there's anything I can do for you in return please let me know"

"I'll do that" Gakupo winked.

After we grabbed our jackets, we headed to Gakupo's car and he began to drive to my house.

After Gakupo dropped me off, I went inside my house and saw my sister Kaiko coming out of the kitchen.

"Oh hey Kaito, you're back early did you have a great anniversary dinner with Akaito?" Kaiko asks with a huge grin.

"We...didn't have dinner together" I say while taking off my jacket.

"Oh, did your plans change?"

"You could say that"

"Okay bro, what happened?"

"He...broke up with me" I answered with a frown.

Her eyes widen.

"WHAT, WHY?"

I told Kaiko everything, and after doing that she hugged me tight.

"I'm so sorry Kaito, I can't believe he would do this to you, what an idiot" Kaiko says in anger.

"But, who brought you home?"

"Gakupo, he found me crying and took me back to his place to calm down"

"Oh okay, well again bro I'm really sorry this happened to you" Kaiko frowned.

"I'll be okay, I'm gonna go to bed"

"Okay, goodnight Kaito"

"Goodnight"

After I got to my bedroom, I saw pictures of me and Akaito hung up on the walls and one on my desk that was next to my bed. I glared at them so I took them all down and threw them away. I even got rid of all the gifts he gave me from the past.

When I got done, I got into my pajamas and lay down in my bed. I still felt heartbroken from today, but I thought about what Gakupo said so I needed to think positive.

~~~~

Narrator pov

The next day, Kaito was waiting for Gakupo since he was gonna be driving them to school.

~~~~

Kaito pov

While waiting for Gakupo, I was eating some pancakes for breakfast. Kaiko made them for me in her way of saving me from cooking, I told her she didn't have to but she wanted to, she also admitted that she wanted me to take a easy since I just went through a break up. I was touched by her kindness.

"Thanks sis, these were really good" I smiled.

"I'm glad bro"

Then we heard a knock at the door.

"That must be Gakupo" I say while standing up.

"I'll go let him in" Kaiko headed to the door.

After I grabbed my backpack, I saw Gakupo walk in the kitchen.

"Good morning Kaito"

"Good morning Gakupo"

"Gakupo, would you like some pancakes?" Kaiko offered.

"No thanks Kaiko, I already had breakfast but thank you"

"Anyway, we should be getting to school"

"You're right, let's get going"

After giving Kaiko a hug and kiss, we got into Gakupo's car and he drove us to school.

Not gonna lie, I felt nervous because I was worried that I will bump into Akaito and Yuma. Then I felt Gakupo grab my hand.

"You okay Kaito?" Gakupo asks with a worry look on his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I lied with a nervous chuckle.

"Kaito, are you nervous that you'll run into your ex and his new boyfriend?"

I nodded in hesitate.

"It's okay, if you do just show them that you are a strong guy and if they bother you, you can come to me and I'll get them to stay away from you" Gakupo says in determination.

I felt touched by how Gakupo is so determine to help me get through this, I was lucky to have him as a friend. I remember the first day we met.

~~~~

Narrator pov

*Flashback*

6 year old Kaito just exchanged schools due to his mom's job, so right now he was playing all by himself on the seesaw, he wasn't really good at making friends. Out of nowhere, the seesaw he was on made him go up which caught him by surprise. He saw another boy with long purple hair and blue eyes sitting on the other side of the seesaw, he smiled at Kaito.

"Hi, I'm Gakupo Kamui nice to meet you" the boy greeted with a big smile.

"Hi, I'm Kaito Shion" Kaito greeted shyly.

"Wanna play with me?"

"Sure"

They played on the seesaw and after doing that, they played on the swings, slides, sandbox, and monkey bars together. And ever since then, they became best friends.

*End of flashback*

~~~~

Kaito pov

Thinking about that day made me smile.

"Here we are" Gakupo announced.

I saw that we arrived to school.