Chapter 6

Gakupo pov

My eyes widen at my sister's question.

"Gakuko, I can't tell Kaito my feelings for him"

"Why not?"

"Well two reasons, one he just went through a break up and two, I don't think he feels the same way about me" I frowned.

"Bro, why do you say that?"

"Because, he probably just sees me as a friend, not something more then that and besides, when he got together with Akaito, it's obvious that he doesn't have feelings for me" I say sadly.

"You never know, I'm just guessing but maybe he has feelings for you and probably didn't wanna tell you because he doesn't know you're gay like him and probably was afraid of losing you, those could be possible answers"

I thought about it and she might be right, but not right now since Kaito just got dumped by his ex, I want him to recover from it before jumping back into a relationship.

"You might be right sis, but I want him to have time to recover"

"That's understandable, but I do hope something happens between you two one day"

"Thanks sis" I smiled.

~~~~

Narrator pov

A week went by and today Kaito was hanging out with Gakupo and Len.

~~~~

Kaito pov

Me, Gakupo, and Len we're at the arcade having a guys day out. Right now, we were taking turns at playing the Pac-Man game.

"Aww man, I almost had it" Len complained.

"Don't well Len, better luck next time" I chuckled.

"Okay, what game should we play next?" Gakupo asks in curiosity.

"How about Donkey Kong" I suggested.

"Good idea" Len grinned.

After we arrived to the Donkey Kong game, I was about to play until I needed to use the bathroom.

"Hey guys, I'll be right back I need to go to the bathroom"

"Okay" Gakupo and Len nodded.

~~~~

Narrator pov

After Kaito got done using the bathroom, he was washing his hands but then he heard someone come out of one of the stalls, he just ignored them since it was probably someone he didn't know but man was he wrong.

"Kaito?"

His eyes widen at the voice, he recognized it very well. He slowly turned around and saw...Akaito.

He just looked at him with his eyes widen, before Akaito could say anything, Kaito just stuck his middle finger up at him and left. When he walked out, he saw Yuma waiting outside the bathrooms but he didn't care anymore since he's over Akaito now, then he went back over to Gakupo and Len, and they continued to play more games.

~~~~

Kaito pov

After a while, we all headed home but after we dropped off Len, Gakupo was driving me home.

"I had a great time today" I smiled.

"I did to"

"But, while I went to the bathroom I ran into Akaito" I glared.

"Oh really, did he say anything to you?" Gakupo asks worryingly.

"I think he was going to, but I left"

Gakupo put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Kaito"

"No it's okay, I'm over him now don't worry" I reassured him while smiling.

"That's good, I was worried there for a second"

I placed my hand on his was still on my shoulder while giving him a soft smile.

Gakupo smiled back at me, I can't help but think that he had a handsome smile. Thinking that way caused me to blush, I didn't understand why.