Chapter 17

Kaito pov

Our make out section went on for a while, after we finally parted we looked at each other while panting.

"That...was... amazing" I panted.

"Yeah...it was"

Then Gakupo covered us up with his purple blanket and we were silenced for a while.

"Kaito"

"Yeah"

"You know how next year, we'll be graduating high school"

"Yeah"

"Do you have any future plans?"

I thought about it and I had an answer.

"Well...me and the others had thought about one day being famous singers, it would awesome for the whole world to hear us sing, what about you?"

"I wanna be a singer to, I hope someday we can sing a duet"

"I would love that to" I softly smiled.

I felt Gakupo's lips on my head and his hand rubbing on my shoulder.

"Kaito, I love you"

"I love you to Gakupo"

Without realizing it, we fell asleep.

~~~~

Narrator pov

Weeks went by after that night and today at school, things for Kaito had been going great but what he's not expecting is things were about to become drama.

~~~~

Kaito pov

I was just putting my books in my locker while waiting for Gakupo since we plan on walking to my house together.

But after I closed my locker, I saw a face that I didn't want to see, yep you guessed it.

"Hi Kaito" Akaito greeted.

"What do you want Akaito?" I glared.

"I was hoping we can talk"

"About what?"

"About...us, I would like to take you out for ice cream I'll get you anything you want"

"...No thanks, if I was going out for ice cream it would be with Gakupo"

"Kaito, I know I made a mistake but my heart will always belong to you, I can't standing you date another guy"

"How do you think I felt when you and Yuma were together, now your gonna know how I felt when you dumped me" I glared.

"Kaito please, give me another chance"

"No I will not, I love Gakupo and he's the only one for me, now leave me alone" I commanded.

Before he could say anything, someone cut him off.

"Akaito, leave Kaito alone"

We both turned to see Gakupo with a huge glare on his face.

"Well if it isn't the purple hair freak"

Without thinking, I slapped Akaito on the cheek which took him by surprise.

"Don't you dare call him that, if anyone's a freak, it's you Akaito" I growled.

"...Kaito"

"Shut up, now if you'll excuse us were leaving, c'mon Gakupo"

He took my hand and we quickly walked away from Akaito. After we stopped, Gakupo pulled me in for a kiss, it took me by surprise at first but I started to kiss him back.

After we parted, I told him everything and he promised that Akaito will never be with me again, then we started to head home.