Chapter 5

Kaito pov

Hours went by and I was in my last class for the day. Luckily the lesson that the teacher gave us was short so after we got done with it, we were free to relax until the bell rings. I decided to work on my homework while I wait, but it was hard because Akaito has the same class as I did, I saw him on his cellphone, probably texting Yuma. I felt my heart break more but I tried to act like I was fine. Luckily, the school bell finally rang and it was time to go home, and I was able to avoid Akaito.

After I got outside, I was to walk home until I heard Gakupo's voice.

"Hey Kaito"

"Hey Gakupo"

"Do you have plans today?"

"No, I was just gonna go home and eat some ice cream while I finish my homework"

"Oh well, do you wanna come over and do homework together?"

"Sure" I nodded.

~~~~

Narrator pov

After Kaito and Gakupo arrived to Gakupo's house, they started working on there math homework, luckily Gakupo was a straight A student so he was able to help Kaito.

~~~~

Kaito pov

When we got done, Gakupo offered to get us ice cream.

"Again Gakupo, thanks for getting us ice cream" I smiled big.

"It's what friends do Kaito"

After we arrived to the ice cream parlor, I got some Blue Moon ice cream while Gakupo got himself some Ube ice cream, it didn't surprise me because it was purple just like his hair. When I took a big scoop, I accidentally got ice cream on my face, it caused Gakupo to laugh.

 When I took a big scoop, I accidentally got ice cream on my face, it caused Gakupo to laugh

This is Kaito's ice cream👆

Gakupo's ice cream👆

"Kaito, you got ice cream on your face" Gakupo laughed.

I laughed along.

Then Gakupo took his napkin and wiped my face, it caused me to blush.

"There you go"

"T-thanks" I shuttered.

I didn't understand why I shuttered like that, I never done that around Gakupo before, so I was confused. After a while, we left and headed to my house. When we arrived, I looked at Gakupo and smiled.

"Thanks again Gakupo for helping me with my homework and for taking me out for ice cream, I appreciate it" I say in gratefulness.

"You're welcome Kaito, it's what friends are for" Gakupo smiled softly.

"Well I should head in, I'll see you at school tomorrow" I waved.

"Bye Kaito" Gakupo waved back.

~~~~

Gakupo pov

After I got home, I was about to jump in the shower until I heard the doorbell ring. I went to the door and opened it, I was surprised to see my sister Gakuko.

"Oh Gakuko, what a surprise"

"Hey big bro"

After we hugged, I let her in and gave her some tea.

"So sis, what brings you here?" I ask in curiosity.

"Can't a little sister visit her big brother?" Gakuko asks with a fake pout.

"Of course, I was just surprised that you came today, I thought you call or something"

(A/n: I forgot to mention that Gakupo lives on his own instead of living with his parents, yeah I know he's in school but some anime's I watch I heard some students live on their own so seeing that gave me the idea for Gakupo)

"Well, I wanted to surprise you" Gakuko grinned.

"But anyway, how are you doing?"

"I've been doing good"

"I mean by, after getting your heart broken"

"Oh...well, I've gotten better since they broke up"

You see, I have a crush on Kaito but I never told him because he was with Akaito, I remember the day when they got together and it made my heart broke.

*Flashback*

I was gonna tell Kaito my feelings for him, I've been in love with him ever since we were kids. But when I saw him standing out in the hallway, I was about to call out to him until Akaito pulled him into a kiss.

The sight broke my heart into million of pieces. Before I could walk away, I heard Kaito call my name.

"Hey Gakupo"

"Oh hi Kaito, so what was that I just saw?"

"Akaito and I are together now" Kaito blushed.

I felt my heart broke even more, but I smiled a fake smile.

"Kaito that's awesome, congratulations"

"Thanks Gakupo" Kaito smiled.

"Love, let's go" Akaito cooed.

"Coming"

After they walked away, I frowned but I needed to be strong and support Kaito, even if I can never tell him my feelings.

*End of flashback*

"They broke up?" Gakuko asks shockingly.

"Yep" I nodded.

"Wow, I wonder what happened between them?"

I told her everything and after doing that, she frowned.

"Poor Kaito, is he doing okay?"

"Yeah, I've been helping him as much as I can"

"That's good so now that they broke up, when are you going to confess your love to him?" Gakuko asks with a huge grin.