Chapter 27

Akaito pov

My widen in horror, I saw Kiyoteru with some officers.

"Akaito, you are under arrest for trying to murder and kidnapping, we command you to climb down and come with us" one of the officers commanded.

~~~~

Gakupo pov

I was confused, who did he kidnap?

"Kiyoteru...why, why did you call the police?"

I can tell by Akaito's voice that he felt betrayed.

After climbing down the tree, Akaito looks at Kiyoteru with a glare while Leon was looking back and forth between them with a worry look.

"Kiyoteru why, I thought I could trust you"

"I guess you don't know me as well as you think you do, I may have been your friend but I can never hurt anyone like you would, and the truth is I never hated Gakupo, I like him more then you"

"NO YOU DON'T KNOW ME, YOU SHOULD'VE LIKED ME MORE!" Akaito yelled and started to run up to him with a fist.

Kiyoteru was ready to defend himself, but something shocking happened.

Akaito was suddenly punched in the face by...Leon, Kiyoteru looks at him in shock.

After he fell on the ground, Akaito looks at him in shock.

"Leon...why?"

"Kiyoteru isn't the only one that doesn't hate Gakupo, and the truth is...I felt guilty after you took Kaito away from his friends and family, and I was to afraid to do anything but now it's time you knew my feelings, I don't wanna be friends with you anymore either" Leon walked over to Kiyoteru with his arms crossed.

My eyes widen, from not paying attention one of the officers helped me down and untied me from the rope that was tied on my foot.

"Thank you"

"Now Akaito, you're coming with us"

After they handcuffed him, he looked at Leon and Kiyoteru.

"You're both fools, I hate you all" Akaito growled in anger.

After they took him, the other officer's attempted to handcuffed Kiyoteru and Leon.

"I guess we're in trouble to" Leon frowned.

"Wait, don't arrest them"

The officers stopped and everyone looks at me in shock.

"Gakupo...what are you doing?" Leon asks in surprise.

"Look, you didn't try to hurt me and what you said to Akaito, I can tell you're good people and I have one question, do you know where Kaito is?"

"...We do, we'll take you to him" Kiyoteru smiled a little.

~~~~

Kaito pov

I was crying because Akaito was attempting to kill Gakupo and I can't save him.

"What am I gonna do?"

Then suddenly I heard the door open again, and footsteps coming down the stairs. More tears started to roll down my cheeks because it's probably Akaito coming to tell me that Gakupo's dead.

"Kaito"

My eyes quickly opened and to my shock, it wasn't Akaito it was...Gakupo.

"...Gakupo"