Chapter 12

Kaito pov

After Gakupo parked the car, he got out and to my surprise he opened my door and held out his hand for me to take, I blushed but took it.

"You all ready to dance?" Miku asks in excitement.

"Yeah" we all cheered.

When we got inside, we took a group picture and headed inside where students were either eating, sitting at tables together, talking, and dancing.

"Man, this music is my jam" Len danced.

"Bro, you're so weird" Rin chuckled.

"No I'm not" Len pouted.

"Does anyone want a drink or anything?" Luka offered.

"Yes please" says Miku.

"Me to please" says Meiko.

"What about the rest of you?"

"No thanks" I shook my head.

"No I'm good" says Gakupo.

"No thank you" says Rin.

"No please" says Len.

"Alright, I'll be right back" Luka walked off.

~~~~

Gakupo pov

A slow song started to play, I looked at Kaito feeling nervous but I took a deep breath and turned to him.

~~~~

Kaito pov

"Kaito"

I turned to Gakupo and looked at him in curiosity.

"Yes?"

He got up which confused me.

"May I have this dance?" Gakupo asked while holding out his hand to me.

I felt my face turning red but I smiled and took his hand.

"Yes"

He helped me up and we went to the dance floor and he placed his hand on my waist and held one of my hands with his and I put my hand on his shoulder and held his hand with my other hand and we began to dance.

~~~~

Narrator pov

Meanwhile, the others were watching Kaito and Gakupo dancing.

"They look so beautiful together" Rin sighed dreamily.

"Yeah, do you think Gakupo is gonna tell Kaito his feelings for him?" Len asks.

"He plans on it"

They turned to see Lily and Dell.

"Oh hi you guys" Luka greeted.

"Did you just say that Gakupo is planning to?" Miku asks in excitement.

"Yep" Dell nodded.

"Ooooooooooo, this is so exciting" Meiko squealed while clapping her hands.

"I hope it goes well" says Len.

"Me to" says Lily.

~~~~

Kaito pov

While we danced, I couldn't take my eyes off Gakupo's eyes and I felt my cheeks heating up more and more, then the music stopped.

"Kaito, do you wanna step outside for a little bit?"

"Sure"

Then we stepped outside and sat down on a bench together. We look up and saw million of stars.

"The stars are so beautiful tonight" I comment while smiling.

"Yeah they are" Gakupo nodded.

"Remember when we camping with our dads and we tried to count all the stars but we couldn't because their was to many" I chuckled.

"I remember that, it was really funny but hey at least we tried"

"True"

Then we both bursted into laughing, after we calmed down we just looked at each other.

"Anyway, Kaito there's something I have to tell you"

I was confused.

"Okay, what is it?"

"Well, you know how we always told each other everything"

"Yeah"

"Well...I actually kept this one secret from you for a long time and the reason was because I was afraid that it would effect our friendship"

"I'm sure it won't" I smiled.

"You promise that it won't?"

"I promise, and besides don't you remember when we first became friends, we promised to be friends forever no matter what"

"I remember that"

"So see, I promise no matter what it is, it won't change our friendship" I smiled softly.

Gakupo took a deep breath and looked at me, then he took my hand.

"Gakupo?"

He looked at me in silence for a while, and finally spoke again.

"Kaito...I'm in love with you"