Chapter 9

Kaito pov

After school, Gakupo and I decided to hangout at my house. When we got there, Gakupo helped me with my homework and after we got done, we were looking at the photo album that had pictures of us when we were kids.

"Do you remember when that year on Halloween, I was dressed up as a ice cream cone and you were a eggplant?" I chuckled.

"I do, that was alot of fun"

"I miss being a kid"

'I do to, but we can't be kids forever"

"Yeah I know"

"Hey Gakupo, what is your favorite memory of us when we were kids?" I ask in curiosity.

"If I have to say one, it would be when we first met"

I blushed at his answer.

"What that one?"

"Because, back then I didn't have any friends and not gonna lie, I was nervous to walk up to you when you came to my school but I saw how lonely you were and my mom always taught me that even when you're shy, just go for it so I did and I'm glad I did" Gakupo smiled softly.

"I'm glad you did to"

We just looked at each other in silence with smiles on both our faces.

"Actually Kaito, I have something to ask you"

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna go to the prom with me?"

My eyes widen and my face felt more hot then ever but I nodded.

"I'd love to"

~~~~

Gakupo pov

I smiled big when Kaito said yes.

"Awesome, I'm looking forward to it"

"I am to"

~~~~

Kaito pov

After we hung out and talked for a while, Gakupo went home and right now, I was laying in my bed in deep thought.

"I can't believe Gakupo asked me to the prom"

My heart was pounding like crazy once again.

"C'mon heart quit that, it's nothing big" I denied.

Before I knew it, I fell asleep.

~~~~

Narrator pov

A few days went by and today Miku, Luka, Rin Len, Meiko, and Kaito were shopping for stuff to wear to the prom.

~~~~

Kaito pov

"What do you think of this dress on me Kaito?" Miku asks while posing.

"It looks nice on you Miku" I smiled.

"Thanks, I think I'm gonna wear it to prom"

"Ugh, I can't get my tie on" Len groaned.

"Here Len, let me help you" Luka offered.

"Thanks Luka"

"I can't decide if I should get the pink bow or the red bow" Rin says while looking at both of the bows in her hands.

"If I can make a suggestion, I think you should wear pick the red one since your prom dress is red" says Meiko

"Yeah true, alright I'll take the red one thanks for your help Meiko"

"No prob, I always got your back" Meiko winked.

"So Kaito, I heard that Gakupo asked you to the prom how do you feel about it?" Miku asks in curiosity.

"It was surprising, but I felt happy and said yes"

"That's great man" Len smiled.

"Yeah" I chuckled.

"Let's go grab some lunch" Luka suggested.

"Good idea, who's up for Subway?" Rin asks.

"Yeah" we all cheered.

After we payed for our stuff, we headed to Subway.