Chapter 15

Kaito pov

After I got into my pajamas, I lay down on the bed with a big smile on my face. This night was magical, something that I'll never forget.

Then their was a knock at the door.

"Come on in"

Kaiko walks in and sat on my bed.

"Hey big bro, how did tonight go?"

"It was amazing sis" I smiled with a blush.

"Really, tell me about it"

I told Kaiko about me and Gakupo, after telling the whole story she had a huge smile on her face.

"Omg, I'm so happy for you bro" Kaiko squealed.

"Thanks sis"

"He better treat you well or else"

"Don't worry sis, he will" I chuckled.

"I know but I'm still gonna tell him"

"Oh boy" I facepalm.

"Well I'll let you get some rest, goodnight"

"Goodnight"

After she walked out, I turned off the lights and fell asleep.

~~~~

Narrator pov

The next day, Kaito was getting ready to go to Gakupo's house to spend the whole day with him.

~~~~

Kaito pov

"I hope you have a great day with your new boyfriend Kaito" Kaiko smiled big.

"Thanks sis" I smiled back.

Then we heard a knock at the door.

"Oh that must be Gakupo"

"I'll go let him in" Kaiko headed to the door.

~~~~

Kaiko pov

When I opened the door, I was surprised to see that it wasn't Gakupo, it was...Akaito.

"Akaito, what are you doing here?" I glared.

"I'm here to see Kaito"

"Well sorry, he's waiting for Gakupo to arrive and even if he wasn't, I'm not gonna let you near him now leave" I glared even more.

Before he could say anything, I slammed the door in his face and headed back to Kaito.

~~~~

Kaito pov

I was confused when I heard Kaiko slam the door. When she came back into the living room I looked at her in confusion.

"Sis, why sis you slam the door?"

"Sorry Kaito, it wasn't Gakupo at the door"

"Then who was it?" I ask in confusion.

"It was...Akaito"

My eyes widen in shock.

"What did he want?"

"He wanted to see you, but I wouldn't allow him so I slammed the door in his face, it actually felt good when I did" Kaiko chuckled.

"Thanks sis, I appreciate it"

Then we heard another knock at the door.

"I hope that's Gakupo, because if it isn't then I will not hesitate to beat up Akaito" Kaiko says in anger.

~~~~

Kaiko pov

When I opened the door, luckily is was Gakupo this time.

"Oh hey Gakupo, glad you're here"

"Good to see you Kaiko"

"I heard about you and Kaito, congratulations"

"Thanks so much"

"You better take care of him and never hurt him" I say in a serious tone.

"Rest in peace Kaiko, I will never ever hurt him" Gakupo smiled softly.

I smiled back and nodded.

"Anyway, come on in"

"Thanks"

~~~~

Kaito pov

Kaiko walked in with Gakupo.

"Hey Gakupo" I greeted with a blush.

"Hey Kaito, you ready?"

I nodded.

After giving Kaiko a hug, Gakupo took my hand and led me outside but before I could get into his car, he suddenly pulled me into a kiss which took me by surprise but I kissed him back. I feel so happy and safe with him, I hope we'll be together forever.