Chapter 13

Kaito pov

I was shocked at what Gakupo just said.

"You're...in love with me?"

"Yes, I have for a long time Kaito"

I was more shocked then ever.

"How long is a long time?" I ask nervously.

"...Ever since we met"

"Oh"

"You see, when I first saw you that day I couldn't take my eyes off you and I wanted to get to know you so I was happy when we became best friends, all the times and memories we had I always treasured them" Gakupo says with a soft smile.

"...You...did?"

"I did, and the day you and Akaito got together, I was gonna tell you my feelings but I couldn't because you were with him, I wanted you to be happy so I kept quiet about them"

"Oh god" I mumbled quietly to myself.

"All the times where Akaito made you upset, like that one time where you didn't feel like eating ice cream made me super mad, and when he dumped you. Whenever someone made you upset, I would feel anger boil inside me and the reason I've never dated anyone was because my heart belonged to you"

I felt tears form in my eyes, I placed my hand on my chest because my heart was pounding like crazy then ever.

Then all the childhood memories with Gakupo replayed in my head and I've finally realized that my true love have been by my side this whole time and I was so blind by Akaito to realize it, I felt disappointed in myself for hurting my best friend even though I never noticed. Knowing that my heart has been going crazy when I'm around him for a while, and hearing that he loves made me really happy.

"Kaito, you okay?" Gakupo asked with a concern expression on his face.

Tears started to roll down my cheeks and I started crying a little.

"Gakupo, I don't know how to say this"

"Say what?"

"All this time... I've hurt you even though I didn't know I feel guilty"

"Don't feel guilty Kaito, you didn't know" Gakupo smiled softly.

"After all the things we've been through, and how you were always the first person to be there for me when I needed someone even when I didn't ask, you're still there for me, and I have something to tell you Gakupo"

"What?"

"I've had this feeling inside me that I've never felt before, not even with my ex and it's real...Gakupo I love you"

~~~~

Gakupo pov

My eyes widen at Kaito's words, but I felt super happy. Without thinking, I gently cupped his cheek and pulled his face close to mine and our lips finally touched, this is a dream come true.

~~~~

Kaito pov

I was shocked that Gakupo is kissing me, but I started kissing him back feeling extremely happy, I finally found my true love.

Gakupo started trailing kisses to my cheek to jaw to neck and it caused me to giggle, he's probably more happy then I am.

After a while, we hugged each other. I felt tears roll down my cheeks again but they were happy tears.

"I love you Gakupo"

I felt him hug me tighter.

"I love you to Kaito"

I hugged him tight as well.

"So Kaito, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes" I nodded with a big smile.

We kissed again, out of nowhere we heard clapping. We parted and saw the others clapping for us with smiles on their faces.

"Awwwwwwww, congratulations you two" Miku squealed.

"Congratulations" Luka smiled.

"You two make a cute couple" Rin comment.

"I'm so happy for you two" Len smiled.

"Congrats you two" Meiko cheered.

"Awwwwwwww, so cute" Lily squealed as well.

"Congrats you guys" Dell smiled.

"Thanks everyone"

"Thank you everybody we appreciate your support" Gakupo smiled.

Then Gakupo got up and held out his hand to me.

"My dear Kaito, shall we share our first dance as a couple"

I blushed but nodded.

"Yes"

I took his hand and he helped me up, we all headed back inside with Gakupo and I holding hands.