Chapter 28

Kaito pov

"...Gakupo" I felt tears in my eyes again.

"...Kaito"

"Here Kaito, let's release you"

I was real surprised to see Leon and Kiyoteru, after they uncuffed my hands and feet, I immediately ran over to Gakupo with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Gakupo" I cried.

"Kaito, thank goodness you're alright" Gakupo sobbed while holding me tight.

"Gakupo, your not dead"

"I guess Akaito told you about what he was gonna do to me huh?"

"Yeah, I was so scared" I sniffled.

"But I'm okay, thanks to these two"

He's gestured to Leon and Kiyoteru, I was surprised and grateful at the same time.

"Thanks guys"

"We're sorry that we didn't help you, we were just trying to be good friends with Akaito and not break his trust, but him trying to kill Gakupo was to far, we just couldn't let him do it" Leon frowned.

"Yeah, we should've released you in the beginning and not kept you away from your friends and family, we're really sorry, I hope you can find a place in your heart to forgive us, if you can't we understand" Kiyoteru looked down with a ashamed expression on his face.

"Thanks guys, I forgive you but it will take me time to trust you"

"We understand and we know that we have to go to jail"

"No you guys, you have known about Akaito kidnapping Kaito, but you were forced to not say anything, and you saved me so I talked to the police and they agreed but Akaito is gonna be arrested and gonna get some help with his psychoness"

"You're right about that, hopefully he'll turn into a better person after he gets some help" says Leon.

"I hope so to"

"But anyway, let's get you home love your mom and sister are very worried"

"I can't wait to see them, and the others" I smiled.

~~~~

Kaiko pov

I was laying in bed with a huge sad expression on my face, I just wanted my big brother home. I haven't been able to focus on school ever since Kaito's disappearance, no matter what I did I just can't focus.

I heard a knock at my bedroom door, I figured it was mom.

"Come in mom"

After I heard the door open, I felt her sit on the bed.

"What do you want mom?"

"I'm not mom"

My eyes widen big when I heard that fimiliar voice, I quickly sat up to see...Kaito with Gakupo standing at the doorway.

"Big brother" I squealed with happy tears streaming down my face then I hugged him tight.

"Hi Kaiko, I missed you so much" Kaito hugged me back while crying as well.

~~~~

Gakupo pov

I heard the door opening, I assume it was Ms.Shion. I looked at Kaito and Kaiko again.

"Hey guys, your mom's home" I announced.

"C'mon, mom's gonna be so happy to see you Kaito" Kaiko smiled big.

After we got downstairs, we saw Ms.Shion with her back facing us.

After Kaito, Kaiko, and I exchanged excited looks, Kaito stepped out.

~~~~

Kaito pov

"Mom"

She stopped and quickly looked at me, her eyes widen then they started to fill up with tears.

"K-Kaito,

"Hi mom, I'm home" I felt tears form in my eyes again.

"My baby boy"

Mom ran up to me and gave me a bear hug and we both started crying like crazy, then we felt more arms wrap around us, I saw that it was Gakupo and Kaiko.

~~~~

Narrator pov

After a while, Kaito told everyone what he's been through from being captive.

~~~~

Kaito pov

"Oh Kaito, my poor baby"

"It's okay mom, I'm alright"

Before she could say anything, their was a knock at the door. Gakupo went to answer it and to my surprise, it was Miku, Luka, Len, Rin, and Meiko.

"Kaito" they all gasped.

I ran up to them and hugged them all tight, we all cried and after calming down, I told them everything.

~~~~

Narrator pov

Months went by and after Kaito was free, they never saw Akaito again, Kiyoteru and Leon were off the hook and they became friends with Kaito and the others. Yuma was happy that Kaito was okay and he finally had the courage to tell Big Al his feelings and their a couple now. And to everyone's surprise, Leon and Kiyoteru have started dating each other.

Finally, when they graduated high school, Kaito and Gakupo got married and adopted two little kids, and that's how Kaito recovered from his heartbreak.

The End